Your Email Address:

First Name:

Finally the cause has been found by researchers. And I hope there is hope for all of us.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
KL123
Sheriff
Re: Finally the cause has been found by researchers. And I hope there is hope for all of us.

Post by KL123 »

micca4455 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:31 am
terranpatriot wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:59 am The main symptom of this condition is "extraoral" bad breath from BOTH the nose and the mouth. The sulfur compounds are concentrated in the blood and exhaled through the lungs. If you have it only from your mouth, it's unlikely that this is the cause.

Hi
I think this is what i have. I've done and tried everything just to eliminate bb. But nothings happen. I have bb from the both nose and mouth. Other people smell my bb even they are 3 meters away. And it kills everytime. Don't know what to do now. I lose hope. Cure pls😭
No cure my son, no cure!
That’s the fun part of this curse that has been handed down to us.
I am thinking if it’s some sort of spleen or liver dysfunction that hasn’t been diagnosed yet, and a liver or spleen replacement transplant will do the trick?

But then again, if it’s a genetic disorder then we will still pass it on to our kids, and make their lives as miserable as ours.

micca4455
Junior
Re: Finally the cause has been found by researchers. And I hope there is hope for all of us.

Post by micca4455 »

Its so sad😭😭 that we have this kind of curse. All we can do is to accept 😔😥 sometimes iam thinking to resign to work because of this problem.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

micca4455 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:46 am Its so sad😭😭 that we have this kind of curse. All we can do is to accept 😔😥 sometimes iam thinking to resign to work because of this problem.
Don’t resign. [-X
If someone doesn’t like your breath, it’s THEIR problem, not yours. :lol:
You can also keep a tongue scrapper and small bottle of DILUTED sodium hypochlorite 5.25% solution in your work place.
You make a DILUTED mixture
This means 10 drops of (sodium hypochlorite 5,25%) in 8 Oz glass of water.
In the morning after eating breakfast, scrape your tongue, brush your teeth, and do a gargle and mouthwash with the diluted solution. Make sure you diluted it well otherwise it will burn your mouth and cause severe injury. Try with a small amount of diluted solution. If there is an adverse reaction then stop it.

If it works, then You can do another round of tongue scrape and mouthwash/gargle at about 10 or 11 am at work if needed.
Then do another round after lunch.
And one round later in the afternoon if required.

Learn some good computer language like C#, and any web development in Java language , practice it a lot and become a very good software developer. This may help you find work from home jobs.

There are websites that publish small software development projects. You can take those small projects and finish them by working from home and get paid for it. Wouldn’t that be sexy? :mrgreen:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic