Your Email Address:

First Name:

How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
azishazi
Junior

where can i PUrchanse

Post by azishazi »

Okay i missed one thing so I am going to repeat my list.

Please inform me where I can buy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:26 pm Post subject: Hello, anyone with bad breath and no symptoms. Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
I have obviously horrendous breath for 13 y ears. I know how badly it sucks. I have to so extra nice to everyone and forced to be soft spoken.

anyhow I somehow ended up on this forum and just signed up minutes ago, although i was reading the forum yesterday. Therefore, I took Yeast cleanser pills. They are suppose to be some kind of vegetarian pills. This forum seems very hopeful although I am not sure if I have the same sort of bad breath as you all. But its definitely a b.b that can be detected by people from at least 5 feet away, if not more.

Anyhow, I have been reading and I had many questions so i definitely had to sign up.

Okay first of all the best thing for all us, if we want to help each other is share our symptoms.

Thats where i get thrown off because i have NO F_ING SYMPTOMS . I've been to many doctors, got cat scan and everything. My bowel is fine, I have no sinus headaches, my cat scans of nasal activity was clear.

The only reason I have been given for my b.b is that doctors say that my nasal passages or membranes close to my throat are inflammed, irritated, swollen.

I breath fine from both nostrills, but I am guessing that it is this swollen passages, ( and repeat, only the nasal passages close to my throat) are swollen.

I would love to find someone on these forums who has no other symptom but that.

I have been doing tons of different things. I took Yeast cleanser yesterday, and my first question to you guys is:

What is the difference between Yeast overgrowth and Candida overgrowth?

are they 2 different things?

If yes then I am going also go purchase a candida cleanser.

I have tried different diets but not for very long.

The only diet That i kept, which I lasted on for more than a week was no sugar, and no gluten diet, but since there was no improvement what so ever, I obviously quit.

I also have many questions for raw food diet, because I have noticed that eggs make my breath worst. Milk is not that bad. Red meat i think worsen my condition.

Although my condition is just bad all the time 24/7, 7 days a week. I really would not know how worst it got, but definitely very bad after eggs.

I dont have a problem eating raw, if i can drink milk and eggs.

and what about cereals. Can cereals be part of a raw diet?

I'm in college right now, in the corner of the computer lab, trying to figure out if I can find a way out of this. After reading the entire forum, I am planning to make a trip to the health store to buy probiotics and see if there is any improvement, although I am not very optimistic.

Can you guys also please tell me where I can buy the following:

1) Culturelle Probiotics.

2) Periobalance.

3) ph strips. ( wonderful idea to check if my saliva is acidic)

4) dioxi Rise w/dioxicare.

5)Potassium Citrate.

By the way If any of you guys are trying vitamin C to cure your condition. Try buying the powder form rather than the pill form. The pill forums sometimes are not digested properly.

I also have been eating raw bitter melon to clean my body out.

and drinking madame mosel.

Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

pH strips can be bought in your pharmacy, hopefully.

Candida is just an overhyped thing, which you can read about on new-age hippie websites. Very few people have candida overgrowth, mostly it's people with a deficient immune system that gets it (AIDS patients etc).

I have no symptoms either, except for a similar thing to you: an irritated nasal passage by the throat, with plenty of sticky mucous etc... What to do about it..? 8-[
azishazi
Junior

Post by azishazi »

thanks for the quick reply dude. Well im happy that someone has same condition as I do, because i'm totally healthy.

well sorry to let u down but i have not found a cure yet. The mucous is just crazy.

I cant do anything about my condition uptill now.

Did you try probiotics.

By the way im so happy for the people on this forum who did find a cure.

By the way any of you want to chat my id's are as follows:

laidbac88 - aim

azistani at yahoo

aadd29 at hotmail.com

Im in school rite now , but ill be home at night.

I guess I have no other choice but to try the raw food diet.
sneezeeffect

Post by sneezeeffect »

you can get culturelle at cvs.
Hassan
Total Newbie

Post by Hassan »

is it safe to overdose on probiotic, i mean the probiotics capsules i'm taking saying take 2 twice a day,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic