Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lactoferrin

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

i have been steadily taking 2-3 capsules of lactoferrin a day for months now. i found it kept my white tongue in check (reduced it), though i still had bb. a few days ago, i ran out of it and haven't had a chance to get anymore till the other day (it's on order now). well, my white tongue has returned (more so on the back half) and my bb is very bad. i think lactoferrin did help a bit with the bb, though did not eliminate it.

sadmum
Advanced

Post by sadmum »

ruch...which brand did you use? I used Symbiotics and it didn't really do much for me. I still had the white tongue coating as well as bb. But in saying that I only took one capsule a day so maybe that's why it wasn't as effective! Or is it just that it works on some people and doesn't on others!!

ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

i took 3 a day.. and i think it took awhile before it kicked in, so try it for awhile before giving up. i just got a new supply so have resumed again but still have a white tongue and very foul breath, so i think it does take awhile to get into your system enough to work at all.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic