Your Email Address:

First Name:

i think i´m going crazy

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
billie
Sheriff

i think i´m going crazy

Post by billie »

Last edited by billie on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

hey there i sent you a private message check it out. ;)
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

^^ I think we all know what's in that private message =D>
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

billie, do you ever have opportunities with guys that you turn down?
maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

no mate you got that wrong you silly boy im not that shallow.
findacure
Master

Re: i think i´m going crazy

Post by findacure »

billie wrote:Just can´t believe i have this f****ing problem.
WHYYYYYYY ?
I´m 24 years old and i´m still a virgin.
There are only 2 things on my mind everyday BB and SEX. (is that weird)?
So Billie youve never got asked out by a guy?

Im kinda choosey who i let in my life and the next person is gonna have to be very special, dont get me wrong i get offers but not from anyone i could really be comfortable with and feel i could get so close to and discussing my problem.

I thinks its easier for girls cause guys really dont care too much about it, but dont worry if you meet a guy dont be shy or insecure, talk to him and if he continues to talk to you then your already past that stage he knows you have BB.

Sex always on your mind wierd?...nope your just human!!!

I love your honesty...be prepared to bombarded with PM`s...
Last edited by findacure on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

i dont understand,how can we not all shy away with bad breath :-k
j0n1982
Junior

Post by j0n1982 »

Dear Billie,

I am 25, I am able bodied and a decent living man. I am also romantic and dreams of loving a special woman every sec of my daily existence. I feel that you are that woman I have been seeking from the very start. There is no doubt, your heart seeks mine too. We belong to each others loving arms.

I wish nothing but dedicate my heart and thoughts to you. Surely, I'd like to take you to paradise. You can never go wrong with a man like me. Please check your PM for details.

Thanks.

Lovingly yours,

Jonas

j/k \:D/
j0n1982
Junior

Post by j0n1982 »

I have been wondering.

If, a man (with H) + woman (with H) = kids with H?

Extra Question:
Kids H is stronger or more potent or not?
Ugh.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

###
Last edited by billie on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pink
Total Newbie

Post by pink »

Hi Billie,

From my experience guys don't really care what you smell like. Once they get to know you they don't care about the odor. But it's hard to have confidence when you stink. When I had a boyfriend I didn't want to get close to him. Let's just say that I made the relationship not work. You mentioned that lately you have two things on your mind bb and sex. I don't have the cure bb but as for the other stuff there are other ways of "taking care of business" if you know what I mean :=). It could be better than a guy lol. The next time a guy ask you out you should go for it and see what happens. Good luck.
iwillbecured

Post by iwillbecured »

Hey Billie,

Please don't be discouraged. I have bb 24/7 but I have a boyfriend who's been standing by me for 2 years. I even met a few guys who expressed interest (they didn't know I have a bf). I don't mean to brag about it. My point is... a lot of guys just don't care how you smell like. Sometimes I wonder why too?! But don't worry. You'll meet that special someone eventually.

Maybe you can try online dating? That's actually how I met my bf. We exchanged emails and then talked on the phone for a few months before we met in person. The first time he mentioned about my bb was probably 6 months after we started going out. I always chew gum and brushed my teeth after I eat. He finally asked me "why are you always stinky? even after brushing your teeth?" It might sound weird, but I was glad that he brought it up. Before that, even though I was very self concious, I was still trying to hide it. But since he asked, I just started talking about my bb problem with him. Luckily, he told me no matter what, he still love me for who I am.

After that talk, we talk about my bb openly. Now he told me he doesn't even notice it anymore. He also told me that he noticed my bb right away when we first met. But he didn't really care because he likes me for who I am. So I guess getting to know each other before you meet in person is a big help too.

It's true that when someone falls in love with you, they really don't care about how you smell like. So don't worry, Billie. Your Mr. Right is waiting for you somewhere. Cheer up! And if you are looking for a friend, I would like to fill out an application. :D
me
Advanced

Post by me »

If a guy really likes you he won't care about your smell.
j0n1982
Junior

Post by j0n1982 »

Dear Billie,

There is no doubt you smell like fresh roses. I think I love you more now. Please take my heart.

P.S
Take my soul too.

P.P.S
I forgot to offer you my greek god like body. Please take it as well. It is all yours to use and abuse. Have it your way.

Loving you always,

Jonas
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

j0n1982 wrote:Dear Billie,

There is no doubt you smell like fresh roses. I think I love you more now. Please take my heart.

P.S
Take my soul too.

P.P.S
I forgot to offer you my greek god like body. Please take it as well. It is all yours to use and abuse. Have it your way.

Loving you always,

Jonas
So ummm, did you and Billie go out on a date!?! Details, Details!! ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic