Your Email Address:

First Name:

Breathing exercise to calm nerves.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
greenman
Advanced

Breathing exercise to calm nerves.

Post by greenman »

I know many of us hold our breath in public and causes many negative effects including making bb worse! however we can use this same technique in a new way to help calm our nerves and possibly hold our breath in a new way so we don't aggravate bb.

other benefits are it is a treatment for asthma and breathing is related to our bb so it may even help bb.

the process is this. all you do is hold your breath after a full exhale and time it. the goal is to increase your time.

it is called the control pause and was developed by Buyteko a doctor from Russia.

so far i can control pause for 30 seconds and after doing it for a bit more i feel different.

elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Holding breath is also good for clearing the lungs of stale air, and replenishing the body with fresh blood. It's an old meditation practice to clear the mind and relax the system.

Try drinking 3 8oz of water beforehand.
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

i don't recommend holding breath after an inhale ^^

to add to this thread. if u can hold ur breath after exhaling for only 10-20 seconds it means your breathing for 4 people. if you can hold it for 30 seconds it means ur breathing for 3 people. 45 seconds is for 2 people and 60 if for 1 person.

so far i'm at 25 meaning i'm breathing for 3 or 4 people. my goal is to gover 60 ^^
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

greenman wrote:i don't recommend holding breath after an inhale ^^
What do you mean? Have you never gone swimming? :-&
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

i know it's necessary for swimming but it can cause bad tension. well anyways this exercise is useful, hold your breath if you want -.-
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic