Your Email Address:

First Name:

Now I am getting depressed

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Now I am getting depressed

Post by Jimi Stein »

Jeez I am getting depressed now, we have shitty lives, my life is really like shit.

People around me are partying, enjoying, I could be only quiet, it ****ing sucks, if I try to speak to somebody they just go away.

Shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

I don't believe in cure anymore, ****ing shit

Bloorain
Advanced

Post by Bloorain »

You could say that again. I'm now fighting with people at work - I have to meet with HR next week to go over what's been happening. I get stuff sprayed over me, people make sniffing noises all day around me, yell out that something smells in my presence, and the list goes on and on. I spend at least a good 15 hours every day browsing the internet for some kind of cure. Yep…life is just grand!!!!

Its so amazing how people automatically think you're a dirty person (even though I carry myself very well...shower twice a day, always neat, well put together). I brush my teeth several times a day...at home...at work. People see me doing it yet they still think this. All I could say is sweet Jesus, please have mercy on us….
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Bloorain wrote:You could say that again. I'm now fighting with people at work - I have to meet with HR next week to go over what's been happening. I get stuff sprayed over me, people make sniffing noises all day around me, yell out that something smells in my presence, and the list goes on and on. I spend at least a good 15 hours every day browsing the internet for some kind of cure. Yep…life is just grand!!!!

Its so amazing how people automatically think you're a dirty person (even though I carry myself very well...shower twice a day, always neat, well put together). I brush my teeth several times a day...at home...at work. People see me doing it yet they still think this. All I could say is sweet Jesus, please have mercy on us….
I've noticed that people have a completely bad impression of me now. Not only do they think I'm dirty or unsanitary, they also treat me like I'm stupid, or degenerate.

And Bloorain, good luck with HR. I once had a problem and had to go to HR, and the lady was just as bad as everyone else. She couldn't take me seriously, all she wanted to do was bury her nose in her hands. She barely listened to me. See that's the problem with this. You can't run to anyone to complain.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Yeah, I know the feeling. Either you don't talk and they think you're some loser or you talk and they think you're just a filthy pig.

I'm getting so tired of this.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am just in a state that my happy day consists of not being thrown out by somebody, or that nobody poisoned me.

It is such a misery people.
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

the more miserable we are the more someone else seems happier. out of all the things to be miserable about, we sure got the bottom end of the stick.
Bloorain
Advanced

Post by Bloorain »

We got the bottom end of the stick, the barrel, the tank and every damn thing else.

What I want to know is where are all these doctors that supposedly know what this problem is!!!? The doctors that the media, Whoopi, Matt Lauer, Larry King and everybody says you should go to if regular products don't work. And the ones that numerous amount of internet articles and websites refer you to when products don't work. Every doctor I've seen and there have been sooooo many, have not a clue what this is. They test you for the h.pylori, send you to a gastro doc., maybe an ENT and that's it. They have no more idea than I do what this is about and quite frankly most could care less about the impact this has on your social and mental life.

I asked one doctor about having my liver checked but he dismissed that as being the problem and went on to say he couldn't smell anything.

It's soo freaking unbelievable, this madness.
rachel77
Total Newbie

Post by rachel77 »

I know how you feel. I've been having weird body odour and BB for nearly a year, and I had it about 5 years ago for a while. For some reason the BB is better now that I eat plain yoghurt a lot. It's soo frustrating, the 5 doctors I've been to say they can't smell anything but I have had notes left on my desk saying I smell accompanied by A LOT of coughing, sniffing and "woah something stinks". I can smell a BO, acid like smell on my skin generally and scalp. I've given up with myself because I've tried everything and that smell is not specifically from my armpits, it's a general body smell.

The advice I can offer is are you able to smell it yourself and know where it is coming from or what sort of smell it is? If not ask a family member or someone you trust what sort of smell it is/ where it is strongest. Sometimes BO can be bacterial/fungal overgrowth, a smelly scalp is usually because of a fungus, fecal may be due to something leaking, but if you've already been to a Gastro doc I'm sure you'ver already covered that. You've also probably come across TMAU, but if you haven't, google it. The only thing that stops me going crazy is telling myself that all the people who laugh and make snide comments about people who smell like us will get reincarnated as a stinky pig. Unlikely but hey..
succ
Junior

Post by succ »

rachel77 wrote:I know how you feel. I've been having weird body odour and BB for nearly a year, and I had it about 5 years ago for a while. For some reason the BB is better now that I eat plain yoghurt a lot. It's soo frustrating, the 5 doctors I've been to say they can't smell anything but I have had notes left on my desk saying I smell accompanied by A LOT of coughing, sniffing and "woah something stinks". I can smell a BO, acid like smell on my skin generally and scalp. I've given up with myself because I've tried everything and that smell is not specifically from my armpits, it's a general body smell.

The advice I can offer is are you able to smell it yourself and know where it is coming from or what sort of smell it is? If not ask a family member or someone you trust what sort of smell it is/ where it is strongest. Sometimes BO can be bacterial/fungal overgrowth, a smelly scalp is usually because of a fungus, fecal may be due to something leaking, but if you've already been to a Gastro doc I'm sure you'ver already covered that. You've also probably come across TMAU, but if you haven't, google it. The only thing that stops me going crazy is telling myself that all the people who laugh and make snide comments about people who smell like us will get reincarnated as a stinky pig. Unlikely but hey..
I have the same exact thing. Few years ago it was REALLY bad but I took isotretinoin for six months or so, and it helped a lot. It's not a cure or anything, but might help. Spraying yourself with a strong disinfectant sometimes helps too. I don't think I have a fully-blown TMAU, rather a variant of it. I'd like to be able to have my genes checked some day when I get the money.
JakeL
Total Newbie

Post by JakeL »

About 2 years ago I always had a strange smell about me. this was before I had the bad breath problem. I read somewhere that if you drink alot of diet soda your body has a problem getting rid of the chemicals and you can actuall start to smell. I just stopped drinking diet soda and I gulped down enough water to choke a hippo and it went away. If that didnt work I was going to draw a bath of hot bleach. Now I have encountered a far more worthy opponent, my breath. I had about 4 month in between that putrid body aroma and my mummy breath. God, those were the days....If only I had known, I would have dont so much more During those precious months.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic