Your Email Address:

First Name:

UK Weekend Breath/ body odour Meetup, London, March 8/9th

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

Hi guys, I spoke to Arun today, and he’s thinking of postponing it until the summer.

Scientist42
Advanced

Post by Scientist42 »

Hi guys, yes sorry but there has been too little interest in this London meetup and too late in the day also (considering I posted up the original message a while back).

What I need is for members who are interested to let me know WELL IN ADVANCE if interested. I had left my number but only one person actually called me!

I had set this thing up so that we can let UK members from this Group meet exhisting UK Group members that I have pooled together over the years from a variety of odour-related groups. There are 20 of us here in the UK and I have met most of them.

If you want to join us then you will need to speak to me by phone first because for all I know you could be a health journalist or a curious Psychology student, or a mouthwash manufacturer or a dentist from a breath clinic! Hell, you could just be someone who has an odour fetish! :lol:

I have decided to go on holiday this weekend for a month and the event will be postponed until we get a stronger level of interest/ comitment. Has anyone thought of getting some more UK members from other sites like Curezone etc? Where else can we find new UK members? Any ideas?
Arun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic