Your Email Address:

First Name:

Has anybody just given up?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bleh
Junior

Has anybody just given up?

Post by bleh »

n/a
Last edited by bleh on Mon May 04, 2009 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

I have, I aint trying any new toothpaste or mouth wash that claim to cure it...becuase there all useless.

I had my tonsils out, which im afraid didnt work so im kinda excepting the fact that i have this problem and maybe i will never be cured.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

findacure wrote:I had my tonsils out, which im afraid didnt work so im kinda excepting the fact that i have this problem and maybe i will never be cured.
Same, Ive done pretty much everything that can be done so far to stop this bb, but nothing works. I stopped thinking about a cure 6 months ago. I'm not even going to bother anymore. Even if by any chance I do get fresh breath, it would take no time for me to get bb again. It all happens automatically. Of course if I do get a few hours of 100% relief it mean I have made some progress. Like I said there hasn't been one sec in my life that I had no bb.

Others can laugh at me, I cannot blame them, cause it is pretty funny. Sometimes I feel like laughing too, I mean the person who didn't talk because he was shy? Nah it's the person who didn't talk because he has bb.

Look at the people around me, they are all socializing. Oh well if those things were not meant for me, then I'll just find some other stuff to try to enjoy this life.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

LOOKS LIKE WE´RE LOSING THE BATLE :(

- First people start to act weird when you around them. (you don´t know why) :-k

- Then you see them looking your way and talking about you. (you still don´t know why)

-Then no one wants to sit next to you, and they offer you minds and gum

- They are contantly rubbing their nose, and that´s when you know you STINK

- Then you buy mouthwashes and think that the smell is gone (and you happy again)

- But they are still offering you minds and gum and they are laughing at you ( that means you still stink)

- Then you still don´t really worry bout it cause you can go to the dentist and he will give you something that makes it go away.

- The dentist tells you to flos and how to brush your teeth ( still doesn´t help)

- You go to the doctor and he doesn´t know anything at all .

- Then you start to look for information on BB and learn that it can be caused by tonsils (so you get them removed) (it still doesn´t help)

- Then you try all the special mouthwashes.HALITA, THERABREATH,RETARDEX and they don´t work either.

- You get depressed and don´t know what to do anymore. You stop searching for a cure for a while, but people are treading you bad so you start lookig for a cure again.

- You go on the internet and start to google your ass off and see that your problem can have hundreds of causes. (you are freaking out)

-You keep on googling and gooling and googling

- And you end at BADBREATHHALITOSIS.COM (STILL DON`T HAVE A CURE) :( :cry: :? :x :evil: :twisted: :-k :shock:
bleh
Junior

Post by bleh »

Dude...I can't help but laugh at that post. It's soo funny because its SO true. I agree with the post above though, the cure for cancer will come before a cure for bb. If you think about it...does anyone you even KNOW have bb??? I can recall a few people having bb SOMETIMES but never a chronic case. Is this why there's no cure??? I'm sure everyone who has a chronic case is a member of this forum...and how many people are active members of this forum? I don't know...do you ever ask God WHY it had to be me? Would you guys rather be insanely obese, or have bb? I'd choose bb. I guess matters could be worse...
cheelo
Total Newbie

Post by cheelo »

bleh wrote:Dude...I can't help but laugh at that post. It's soo funny because its SO true. I agree with the post above though, the cure for cancer will come before a cure for bb. If you think about it...does anyone you even KNOW have bb??? I can recall a few people having bb SOMETIMES but never a chronic case. Is this why there's no cure??? I'm sure everyone who has a chronic case is a member of this forum...and how many people are active members of this forum? I don't know...do you ever ask God WHY it had to be me? Would you guys rather be insanely obese, or have bb? I'd choose bb. I guess matters could be worse...

****It's much worse being attractive and guys are always trying to get your attention. I avoid making eye contact because as soon as I answer the question of ";what's your name" the conversation would end right there.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

bleh wrote:Would you guys rather be insanely obese, or have bb? I'd choose bb. I guess matters could be worse...
Can we also choose having none of the things above, like the majority of the people have. Bad breath sucks man and if you compare it to the worst problem ever, it still sucks.
bleh
Junior

Post by bleh »

Trust me...I know what you mean. A lot of guys consider me attractive and I get hit on quite a bit, but once they get a smell of my breath they usually turn away and end the conversation right there (especially when I'm out drinking). I'm pretty sure guys say things like "oh i would go on a date with her...but her breath STINKS!!" That's by far the worst. But yeah, bb is one of the worst things you could ever have for your social life. I feel like some people think I'm trite or a bitch because I tend to look away from people when they talk or answer with one word, but its really that I'm trying to avoid them from smelling my breath. I'll admit though, I think it's probably worse for guys because they're supposed to be the conversation initiators...
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

haha billie, that's pretty spot on isn't it.

Before the holidays, I was really starting to get suicidal.. But there are a few things I want to do before ever offing myself.. Like cleaning out my car, deleting anything 'offensive' off my computer, selling my stuff, setting up a bank account for my little brothers and putting my money in their names, etc.

.. Also, this might sound silly to some, but I really want to play a videogame that's not out yet.. This is a very big game, and I've been waiting so long for it.. Even before I discovered my BB.. It was suppose to come out december.. then got pushed back till feb.. and now pushed back till march.
I've thought to myself: "There will always be videogames that you want to play" But this is the last one.. all the rest will just be stringing me through a shallow and sad life that'll only be seen as a dissapointment. The hobby isn't terribly rewarding anyway and I'm not happy with the direction the industry is taking.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

That videogame must be really awesome if it's going to keep someone alive. :D
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

mike987 wrote:haha billie, that's pretty spot on isn't it.

Before the holidays, I was really starting to get suicidal.. But there are a few things I want to do before ever offing myself.. Like cleaning out my car, deleting anything 'offensive' off my computer, selling my stuff, setting up a bank account for my little brothers and putting my money in their names, etc.

.. Also, this might sound silly to some, but I really want to play a videogame that's not out yet.. This is a very big game, and I've been waiting so long for it.. Even before I discovered my BB.. It was suppose to come out december.. then got pushed back till feb.. and now pushed back till march.
I've thought to myself: "There will always be videogames that you want to play" But this is the last one.. all the rest will just be stringing me through a shallow and sad life that'll only be seen as a dissapointment. The hobby isn't terribly rewarding anyway and I'm not happy with the direction the industry is taking.
Yeah I'm waiting for GTAIV too. Those little things take my mind off the real world.

There's always enough little things to appreciate to keep me going. I also love to make music with Cubase. Things that I can do alone that bring me satisfaction.

Damn people. Life is bigger than this curse. You can still enjoy things about life, if you try not to worry about it 24/7. Once you're alone, enjoy yourself. Keeps' ya sane.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

elliott wrote:
mike987 wrote:haha billie, that's pretty spot on isn't it.

Yeah I'm waiting for GTAIV too. Those little things take my mind off the real world.

There's always enough little things to appreciate to keep me going. I also love to make music with Cubase. Things that I can do alone that bring me satisfaction.

Damn people. Life is bigger than this curse. You can still enjoy things about life, if you try not to worry about it 24/7. Once you're alone, enjoy yourself. Keeps' ya sane.
GTAIV is indeed a very good way to get rid of your frustration. Just beat up a random pedestrian.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

actually i was look forward to smashbros brawl, but I'm a fan of GTA also, and that comes out this april.

I definitely want to experience summer and warm weather one more time too... If I kill myself it will probably be this Fall the earliest.. Hopefully my body changes by then, but that's what I was hoping for by now too.. so..
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

mike987 wrote:actually i was look forward to smashbros brawl, but I'm a fan of GTA also, and that comes out this april.

I definitely want to experience summer and warm weather one more time too... If I kill myself it will probably be this Fall the earliest.. Hopefully my body changes by then, but that's what I was hoping for by now too.. so..
Yea but if you killed yourself, you will never be able to play smashbrosbrawl2 which probs will come out in another year or two. :-s
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic