Your Email Address:

First Name:

footpad to detox?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Susie
Sheriff

footpad to detox?

Post by Susie »

Hey Everyone,
I saw a commercial about these detox footpads. Has anyone used these? They seem to have a money back guarantee. The website is www.buykinoki.com.

Input please!

Bye,
Susie

elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I've been curious about these too. Gimmick? I was wondering if the pads contain some substance that reacts to dead skin, causing the staining.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

I`ve talked to my cousin who`s a doctor about those detox pads a few years ago & he told me that it has a chemical that makes those stains appear. Same goes for those detox foot washes he says. Anyways, if you want to try it then give us a feedback. Thanks.
Help

Post by Help »

That doesn't look right to me for some reason...as in it looks too easy for what it's suppose to do. Btw...is it suppose to help w/ bb?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

it's bullshit.

Comon, isn't that ridiculous? If this is true, then I'd be afraid to have my skin come in contact with anything, as I might absorb some kind of toxins or bad stuff.. Imagine the horrible things that could happen to your body if you stepped in a pile of poo.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

That sucks! The commercial seemed to convincing.

Susie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic