Your Email Address:

First Name:

Oil Pulling its working

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
OneDay111
Sheriff

Oil Pulling its working

Post by OneDay111 »

Who here has tried oil pulling?

What it is:
Swishing refined sunflower oil or sesame oil ( which work the best) for about 20 minutes on a emtpy stomach FIRST thing in the morning befer brushing. After you should gargle warm salt water which helps after oil pulling.

It cures almost anything icluding dark patches on face and eczma

Basiccaly what it does it removes the toxins from your mouth and drains mucus.

Remember i always garlge salt water after this treatment it helps alot!

Please try it and i hope that it will cure you.

P.S FOR MORE INFO VISIT: http://www.oilpulling.com/

jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

I haven`t tried this one out but I`m curious as to how long it takes(in days) before you get a positive result. Thanks.
lastone69
Junior

Post by lastone69 »

Very Interesting. Seems like another detox method which seems would be beneficial over time like everything else. Wonder how long it takes. Ill probably give it a try seeing how easy the procedure is
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

i oil pulled for at least 2 months.. it didn't seem to help me much.

There are too many 'detox' methods, and I feel most of them are gimmicks.

If you really believe that oil pulling is working though, then your mind will probably make up for anything the actual product can't do.

I'm not saying there's no truth to oil pulling.. it just seems unlikely.. many of us here have tried it before. That was one of the old fads that have come and gone.
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

jc wrote:I haven`t tried this one out but I`m curious as to how long it takes(in days) before you get a positive result. Thanks.
You should start to feel slight effects after 2 weeks but dont stop or it will go back.

First 3 Days you may not feel well cuase your body is not used to it but think about it those days on going to ave a posiive effect on your breath skin etc

Drink few glasses of water after and also rinse with warm salt water.

Prefferable to do on a empty stomach

Thx for taking intrest
Troy

Post by Troy »

I tried it for about 2 weeks and i really didn't see any change so i stopped doing it as i considered it a waste of time.
Help

Post by Help »

Ive tried it twice already...but I cough cold and had a sore throat so I didnt do it for the past 2 days. The first 2 days, I felt like there was a diff. I hope to keep doing it consecutively n see if it really works.

By the way...do u brush before or after the oil pulling? How much salt should I use in my water, to gargle w/? And do u know why it is preferable to do it on an empty stomach?

Sorry about the question and Thanx for the info btw. O:)
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Help wrote:Ive tried it twice already...but I cough cold and had a sore throat so I didnt do it for the past 2 days. The first 2 days, I felt like there was a diff. I hope to keep doing it consecutively n see if it really works.

By the way...do u brush before or after the oil pulling? How much salt should I use in my water, to gargle w/? And do u know why it is preferable to do it on an empty stomach?

Sorry about the question and Thanx for the info btw. O:)
Thanx for replying

When A Condition is worsened e.g Sore Throat, Congested nose if you have PND. This is a indication that its going to be cured.

The Reason its getting worser is that your body is healing.

AND never gargle!-ITS VERY BAD
Use 1/4 of a teaspoon in one glass
Brush After
Empty stomach atleast 4 hrs after eating or 1hr after drinking-So you dont vomit

If symptoms get worser the better chance of it being cured quicker!!!!!!!

One thing NEVER stop

For more info http://earthclinic.com/Remedies/oil_pulling.html

It has everything...... Thanx
Help

Post by Help »

Thanx for the reply...and, no I dont gargle the oil, just the salted water. Can I ask you if you're actually doing it as well? And if yes, if you're noticing any difference??
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Help wrote:Thanx for the reply...and, no I dont gargle the oil, just the salted water. Can I ask you if you're actually doing it as well? And if yes, if you're noticing any difference??
Massive difference if i dont do it my BB will be 30% worse
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

OneDay111 wrote:
When A Condition is worsened e.g Sore Throat, Congested nose if you have PND. This is a indication that its going to be cured.

Is this site taken over by Hippies? Typical hippie quote: "Yeah man, if you're starting to feel worse, you're actually getting better maan, coz all the """Toxins""" leaving your body, etc."

100% Bullshit. :-({|=
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Larc400 wrote:
OneDay111 wrote:

Is this site taken over by Hippies? Typical hippie quote: "Yeah man, if you're starting to feel worse, you're actually getting better maan, coz all the """Toxins""" leaving your body, etc."

100% Bullshit. :-({|=
Hahaha..
Yeh, that bothered me to.. So if my problems are getting worse.. exactly how long are they suppose to stay this way Days? Weeks? Do I have to continue this for months with a worse condition?

It didn't do anything for me when I did it. Well it did make my nose stuffier and my carpal tunnel coincidentally got really bad during the time oil pulled..
xoxo
Advanced

Post by xoxo »

jc wrote:I haven`t tried this one out but I`m curious as to how long it takes(in days) before you get a positive result. Thanks.
Try it. It's cheap and easy.
http://curezone.com/forums/description.asp?f=738

Someone wrote something about *mucus*
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=871476#i
if u have lots of post nasal drip u will see benefits almost immediately. I did.

Lots of info here...
http://curezone.com/forums/s.asp?f=738&ob=d&c=7

Good Luck!
Last edited by xoxo on Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
xoxo
Advanced

Post by xoxo »

lastone69 wrote:Very Interesting. Seems like another detox method which seems would be beneficial over time like everything else. Wonder how long it takes. Ill probably give it a try seeing how easy the procedure is
http://curezone.com/forums/description.asp?f=738

Good Luck! :)
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Hi xoxo!!

With what oil are you swishing actually??

What would you say that has been your overall improvements??

Hope you ok!

Good luck friend!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic