Your Email Address:

First Name:

Sea Salt

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Music Lady
Advanced

Sea Salt

Post by Music Lady »

I know this has probably been covered a lot but I was doing some web searching and came across this site where people are saying that doing a salt water gargle got rid of there white coating. I started doing this on Sunday and I believe this is actually helping with the bad breath for at least four hours out of the day. I spend a lot of time talking during the day and no one is backing away which is normally the case once I open my mouth. Also the only time I have the white tongue is when I wake up in the morning. By mid afternoon, its gone.

What I'm doing is gargling two teaspoons of sea salt with 2 ozs. of water every morning and every evening. I throw my head all the way back and gargle for as long as I possibly could - most times making it to a little over 4 minutes. It burns so its hard to go longer than that.

I've read that people gargle with salt on a regular basis and it hasn't helped them. I think its important to use a good heeping of salt where you can feel it working. (God help me if I'm damaging something by doing this.)

Take a look at this link:

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/tongue2.html

Also I've been doing the Neilmed nasal rinse twice per week and taking the magnolia bark (any old generic brand) once per day. (I doubt its the magnolia bark that's making the difference. I'll post an update.)

I hope this helps somebody else.

Again, I am an old timer on this board for many years. I had to change my name due to harassment receiving because of this bb problem.

meowkity1
Super Angel

salt

Post by meowkity1 »

There may be something there with this salt. For the pas 3 weeks I have been really wanting salt and vinegar chips, I noticed yesterday that paart of my tongue was burning but it was also very clean and pink. This also happened once a long time ago, 1 night wheen I drank some alcohol, normaly it makes breath worse, but it must of been strong enough to help because the next morning my tongue was burnt clean
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic