Your Email Address:

First Name:

I got rid of my bad brerath...finally..

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Troy

Post by Troy »

greenman wrote:baking soda is used in the fridge to stop odor. it doesn't have an offensive smell, it is more neutral even though there is smell.

i'm going to try to add more baking soda next time. btw what is the ratio of the salt and baking soda you use troy?
Basically i gargled twice. Once with just salt and once with just baking soda. I also did the nasal irrigation with just baking soda.

Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Troy wrote:
greenman wrote:baking soda is used in the fridge to stop odor. it doesn't have an offensive smell, it is more neutral even though there is smell.

i'm going to try to add more baking soda next time. btw what is the ratio of the salt and baking soda you use troy?
Basically i gargled twice. Once with just salt and once with just baking soda. I also did the nasal irrigation with just baking soda.
Hi Troy, do you do this every morning and night? I want to try this too even if it only helps a little.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Busted wrote:
Troy wrote:

Hi Troy, do you do this every morning and night? I want to try this too even if it only helps a little.
Well, i've just been doin it for 2 days but i'm doing it in the morning, after lunch and before going to sleep.
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

^^ please update us

my bb is still there slightly, definitely not as bad when i was around my aunt and cousin.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic