Your Email Address:

First Name:

Who Had Poor / Not too good Oral Hygien Before bad breath???

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
OneDay111
Sheriff

Who Had Poor / Not too good Oral Hygien Before bad breath???

Post by OneDay111 »

Im Just wondering becuase i did have Not have so good oral hygiene.

BUT no bad breath...then.... :(

thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Troy

Post by Troy »

To be honest as a kid I never had good oral hygiene, infact it was quite poor, thats until the day CH hit me. Sometimes I feel like if i'd just taken care of my mouth when I was younger I wouldn't be suffering with this curse today.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I had always good hygiene

Always brush each day twice

When I had a cavity it was repaired
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

i had the worst oral hygiene but i didn't get bb till i hit puberty. the hormones did me in!
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

My oral hygiene as a kid was okay but I frequently got cavities (candy candy candy) & when I was 10 or something, the dentist did a test showing I had extreme levels of certain bacteria (relating to cavities I guess). Anyway, I didn't have bb then. It kicked in during puberty ... so I guess hormonal changes creates the inbalance, regardless of level of hygiene before...
Mico
Junior

Post by Mico »

Do you guys know it for a fact that your BB problems started with puberty? Did your parents tell it to you? For me, BB started becomming a problem with puberty to, when I needed to start talking with chicks, but I have it since early childhood, when it didnt matter that much.
vee
Total Newbie

Post by vee »

i don't really remember but i never had a cavity until last year and i've always had bb.i don't remember a time when i didn't have it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic