Your Email Address:

First Name:

Concern for Jimi

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
VICKSTER
Advanced

Concern for Jimi

Post by VICKSTER »

Hey Jimi,
I hope you are Ok. I know you are going through a hard time. We all have the same hard life, just some different twists but we all have issues beacuse of our disablity. You have to challenge yourself to overcome this need to be totally accepted and realize that you can make a life inspite of it all. Forgive people because they do not realize how bad the rejection hurts. You have so many positive qualities and abilities to work with Jimi ..... Please do not give up , you are our leader and we need you and you need us !! I wish you better days and I will pray for you Jimi because you are a good man who has to change the way he is thinking. My thoughts are with you .... Vickster

maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

here here,i think your a great man for this website and you are our leader jimmi,so stay strong my friend and i no you cant ever see it but one day we will be cured im sure.
Bloorain
Advanced

Post by Bloorain »

Same here Jimi...we can't let this thing beat us. I believe we're all gonna be totally cured of this ugly disease - and I'm not leaving one brick/stone unturned until that happens. Stay strong - we need you here. I look forward to the day when this board'll be one of those crazy myspace type hangouts where we all can exchange healthy debates about whatelse...politics, movies, and last but not least...... DATING...wouldn't that be something ;)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Hi

I just wanted to say that I had some real ****ing mean people around me that destroyed me physically and psychologically.

I was at the doctor office and they find some sickness with my heart. I just wanted this site to live if something happens to me. And I just wanted to give access to the site to somebody else if something happens to me.

SO I am looking for the right person that wouls be responsible and with the same spirit as I do.

THere is not any other site like ours for bb so it is vital that this site lives on even if something happens to me.

I was cheated, lied and made sick by closest people a man could have.

I am looking a way out, how to fight them with justice, but some motherfuckers will never pay for what they did.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

What did these people do to you? I hope they didn't ill advise you with taking something that harmed you
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

You see the problem is that we are like we know the lower race, the untouchables, that noone cares about.

I just spoke to my doctor and he said if I still think I have bb. And that I just made it up to make my parents angry.

You see the people that should care about you just dont care. The y just dont take you seriously.

He said I made up bad breath just to angry my "poor parents" from hell.

My develish mother got every ****ing excuse to psyhically and mentally molest me during all these years because of bb.

When I even was a little bit sad or came depressed from school that ****ing devil was having anger atacks and abuse me for few days. That bitch was so ****ing mean and also my ****ing father.

It came so far that they really hated me, i was some kind of freak and they were ****ing ashame of me. They did such bad stuff - I disowned them.

THere is no ****ing excuse treating a child because of disease. And that ****ing prick of a doctor told me i made up just to make parents angry. What a ****ing idiot.

It is hard to explain everything - I know the maximum level that people can be mean only because of bb. It can not go any further that I suffered.

I can not explain any details, because was getting overboard and nobody believed me that something like that was happening in our ****ing house from hell. Nobody believed me. SO there is no use of explaining them.

YOu can all see why I am like that, because people are acting like animals towards us, we are not treated like people.

It is saying bb is in your head just to ***k with you, and to give them reason to ***k with you.

But I stopped, I wont fight against halitomafia again. Perhaps that is a mistake, because now everything will just stagnate for years. Halitomafia is happy because they can further not to move their asses and hapilly claim their products work 100 %.
greenman
Advanced

Post by greenman »

Jimi i personally find comfort in the fact we will all die one day. I've become angry reading your post and s*****e is no longer a solution. Killing myself would be nothing, i'd rather be the one killing the bastards out there.
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

The fact that bad environment can sometimes produce beautiful people never cease to astound me. I see this in some family. Two unattractive parents can sometimes produce amazingly gorgeous child or two very dumb ones can produce a genius. I do not believe in genetic pre-disposition. It's a crap. This is nature at its best.

I believe that Jimi is meant to have bb. I believe that his purpose in this life is to save souls. And I believe that somewhere in this lifetime, and after-life too, a great prize is waiting for him.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

So, what's going on Jimi? Come on back and keep us posted.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic