Your Email Address:

First Name:

thick pleghm at the back of tounge

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
cn032107
Total Newbie

thick pleghm at the back of tounge

Post by cn032107 »

hey people! i have this thick phlegm/saliva-like at the back of my tongue down to my throat that couldn't be swallowed and just stays there forever. i think it is the cause of my dry mouth. do you guys also have that? do any of you guys know what it is? is that what post nasal drip is? reply everyone! thank you!

jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

pnd is the constant dripping of mucus from the sinus to the throat. Some people have it 24/7 while others only have it when they`re having allergic reactions. Do you have constant dripping on your throat? Can`t you spit that phleghm out? Maybe you should gargle with warm water & salt to loosen it up before spitting it out.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Could be that ^^ or it could be the feel of swollen tonsils, and poorly drainable mucous in that area. Be it from the nose or the stomach, throat, esophagus... we all have some sort of mucous problem. Does it taste clean, or does it taste sour and rancid?

What works a bit is to eat clean food, careful portions at the right times.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic