Your Email Address:

First Name:

have a look at this

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
maclean
Junior

have a look at this

Post by maclean »

emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

this caught my attention:

TEA TREE OIL FOR BAD BREATH
10/07/2007: madeleine ([email protected]) from ann arbor, michigan writes: "hi, i have just discovered a absolutely wonderful toothpaste which does wonders in terms of hygeine (bad breath) tea tree in form of a cream (toothpaste) there few brands in organic shops, is just amazing! i struggled with bad breath probably due to somekind of internal infection i was so embarrased of this condition, but now Iam free of that embarasing bad breath and what is even better last all day, the paste is plain tea tree and natural ingredients. wonderful, also i used the paste to refresh my scalp that has the tendency to produce to much oil...is refreshing!"

anyone tryed it???
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

It's in Therabreath Plus products, but probably in lower concentrations
maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

theres loads of posts on that site i found them quite interesting. :)
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

emotional rescue wrote:this caught my attention:

TEA TREE OIL FOR BAD BREATH
10/07/2007: madeleine ([email protected]) from ann arbor, michigan writes: "hi, i have just discovered a absolutely wonderful toothpaste which does wonders in terms of hygeine (bad breath) tea tree in form of a cream (toothpaste) there few brands in organic shops, is just amazing! i struggled with bad breath probably due to somekind of internal infection i was so embarrased of this condition, but now Iam free of that embarasing bad breath and what is even better last all day, the paste is plain tea tree and natural ingredients. wonderful, also i used the paste to refresh my scalp that has the tendency to produce to much oil...is refreshing!"

anyone tryed it???

i have tea tree oil toothpaste and it doesn´t work for me and i have the oil also .
it doesn´t work but i keep using it until it´s empty
maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

im not om anout the tea tree oil one im on about the loads of people on there that have been cure by peroxide on there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic