Your Email Address:

First Name:

can it be eliminated for good?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
freshenme
Total Newbie

can it be eliminated for good?

Post by freshenme »

i have bad breath since 2002 due to bad oral hygiene i guess. now i have a chronic bad breath i have to brush my teeth and scrape my tongue every 2 hours or so.
i was wondering whether bad breath can be cured permanently so i can be like a normal people again.
do you have any stories of ppl being successful eliminating them? does go to a fresh breath clinic/center helpful? i know go to a dentist doesnt (do much) :D
i was looking for stories like this one: http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/9702/24/nfm/bad.breath/ which is very encouraging, it's from feb 24 1997, now is feb 24 2008, been 11 years now...awww!

how much $500 in 1997 is now? btw :-k

thanks.

findacure
Master

Re: can it be eliminated for good?

Post by findacure »

freshenme wrote:i have bad breath since 2002 due to bad oral hygiene i guess. now i have a chronic bad breath i have to brush my teeth and scrape my tongue every 2 hours or so.
i was wondering whether bad breath can be cured permanently so i can be like a normal people again.
do you have any stories of ppl being successful eliminating them? does go to a fresh breath clinic/center helpful? i know go to a dentist doesnt (do much) :D
i was looking for stories like this one: http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/9702/24/nfm/bad.breath/ which is very encouraging, it's from feb 24 1997, now is feb 24 2008, been 11 years now...awww!

how much $500 in 1997 is now? btw :-k

thanks.
First of all welcome.

So you say your bad breath is caused by bad oral hygiene, well with regular brushing and flossing, your breath should go back to normal unless you have some sort of gum or mouth disease.

But if you have chronic Halitosis you may not ever get rid of it, because we all suffer from CH, and still we haven’t found a cure for it.

I think the best thing to do is read through past threads from this site and you will get your answer, but from what other people have said and from my own experience (ive never been to one, just made a phone call )these bad breath clinics are money making schemes.

They get you in (you have to pay a fee) then they flog you some Therabreath or some mouth wash that contains Chlorine Dioxide, don’t waste your time or money.
Last edited by findacure on Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic