Your Email Address:

First Name:

Thinking this will cure me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
OneDay111
Sheriff

Thinking this will cure me

Post by OneDay111 »

Well im sure we all know the cure.

Change of diet.

If we litterally starve the VSC. By Rinsing Nose with sanline soloution and taking no protien this will drammtaiccaly effect are bb.

So what i have been doing is litterraly living on cereal bread fruit and Pure Orange juice and a ordinary meal.

For Break i have plain toast with tea

For Lunch Potatoes-not sure this is a good idea? pls reply

Dinner i have normal. but NO meat.....

Drink pure orange juice and lots of water.

I hope this will cure me give me feedbacks if im doing anything stupid after all im a newbie. plsssss i neeed bb cured

ICANT TAKE THIS F**KING CRAP ANY MORE!

Troy

Post by Troy »

I've been doing something similar for about 2 weeks now. Recently I've also decided to brush my teeth right after every meal, every snack and on top of that the heavy cleaning which includes the nasal irrigation I do 3 times a day. I know brushing your teeth too much can be bad for them but the idea is to starve the little bastards living in my mouth. After 2 weeks of a much healthier diet and eating hardly any protein I must admit my bb isn't gone, but i do feel my mouth fresher for a longer while after i clean. Before it usually was like 30 minutes, now it feels clean for about 2 to 3 hours.
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Troy wrote:I've been doing something similar for about 2 weeks now. Recently I've also decided to brush my teeth right after every meal, every snack and on top of that the heavy cleaning which includes the nasal irrigation I do 3 times a day. I know brushing your teeth too much can be bad for them but the idea is to starve the little bastards living in my mouth. After 2 weeks of a much healthier diet and eating hardly any protein I must admit my bb isn't gone, but i do feel my mouth fresher for a longer while after i clean. Before it usually was like 30 minutes, now it feels clean for about 2 to 3 hours.
Im happy that it has improved for you. But the thing is if we eat protein food straight after were almost cured will we get it again???

I personnaly think wants my bb is reduced i can just have the odd meat here and there.
lastone69
Junior

Post by lastone69 »

Honestly, cereal, toast, potatoes all are not that great for you if you're trying to stick to a better diet. Try more vegetables especially the darker ones and try all the different legumes and non-glutenous grains. Also, I'm going to start with the gallbladder cleaning which I think will give the biggest improvement. I'm gonna follow the guideline on www.sensiblehealth.com. I've been on a changed diet for a month now and did the colonics beforehand and ive taken probiotics and digestive enzymes for a month also. The colonics didnt really do anything and the new diet has helped a little, but I think the liver and gallbladder need to be cleaned and flushed which I think may be the answer to most non-oral badbreath.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

i was living on cereal, bread, fruit, and water for at least 6 months in 2007.
I would eat meat maybe twice a week in small servings.. All my other meals were bowls of cereal.

That was before I had these stomach issues and bad smell in my shit.. During all of this I first noticed an odd smell in my nose, but now it's escalated to upset stomach every morning and what I can only conclude as a shit smell coming out of the air I breathe.

I have no idea if this was brought on by that stupid diet (I was trying to eat in a way bb couldn't penetrate) but I didn't develop the fecal out of nose smell and colon issues until I was several months into that diet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic