Your Email Address:

First Name:

PLEASE HELP....HOW DO I DISCUSS MY BB WITH LOVEONES

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
stridinglady

Post by stridinglady »

There is no need to pull out from the forum and i am sure, as I am everyone is sympathetic to your plight, however, it needs to be looked at objectively and other peoples feelings need to be considered. It isnt a god given right that only gorgeous people can feel bad about this problem, it is just as bad for the not so attractive people and also for men.

I appreciate you are a sensitive person although as I understand there are many sensitive people on this forum also. All I am saying is consider other people.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

come on people, leave her alone, it is superb if she thinks she is beautiful, why not, she probably get compliments on her looks all the time.

so what is problem with that. Just leave her alone
Maria

Post by Maria »

Jimi wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
And chronic halitosis is actually a treatable oral condition. There is a successful treatment system, developed over the past 15 years by a Canadian scientist. As far as I know it's the only treatment in the world that works 100% for severe CH.
Gabriel dont even go there, I am losing my patience about this

100 % are you kidding me
Gabriel I mentioned once before that I had been one of your unsucssesful cases.How could you say 100%??!!!!
Do you even take a look back to see what we talk here about and reply?
Sorry, but I have to write this.I dont want somebody get to this as like as myself,spending $$$$'s for nothing.We are all here hopless and helpless.At least can give each other idea's and share experiences.
I will defenetly do my share,cause had beeing suffered of lonely with NO help.I don't want to advertise against your business.
So,still to those of you who has the gut and money to try them would say ,go ahead.give it a shot.It might work for some cases.and let others know ,please.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

My statement was 100% for "severe" cases. This means the worst 5 -10% cases of halitosis seen in the clinic. I am reporting facts. Too bad facts are not liked on here.

@ Maria - you said: "Gabriel I mentioned once before that I had been one of your unsucssesful cases." I'm sorry but I don't remember your comment. There was a "chloe" who said she was at the clinic in 1998. Is that you?

10 years is a long time. Obviously improvements can be made in that time, things can be learned. Also we have failures from clients not following treatment properly. Anyway chloe's report did not sound like she was really at our clinic.

@Jimi - what percentage do you like Mein Herr?? you were perfectly happy with 94%. I guess I should have stuck with that. Whatever.

Well I have pretty well had it with this forum. I don't even know why I'm here anymore. There seems to be just a few members who control all the content flow with incendiary crazy talk and no logic or manners. I thought I might help but now I feel it was just a waste of time.

Live & learn. :-({|=
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

bye bye =;

we also thought you were a woman of honour, but ****ing 100 %

we wish you a lot of stupid costumers who will pay you that much money. We wont
freshenme
Total Newbie

Post by freshenme »

dont mind what jimi said gabriel. we all know he's nuts. i mean, whenever you see his posts they are full of * marks. i didnt know any site admin who got that much cencorship.

i believe your clinic can cure 100% severe case of CH. with quotes between the words severe and CH.
now do you have 100% cure for jock itch? #-o

good luck and hurry back.
freshenme
Total Newbie

Post by freshenme »

i just read the whole thread............. what's a blingbling tyra show?

maclean, just to let you know...i'm attractive too.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

freshenme wrote:
maclean, just to let you know...i'm attractive too.
wow, who said that .... Frankenstein?

when is your movie Bride of Frankenstein 2 coming out
Last edited by Jimi Stein on Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

freshenme i couldnt give two fucks if your ugly i dont care the only thing we have in common is halitosis so lets just keep to that subject.
maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

lets all just please find a cure this thing is killing me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic