Your Email Address:

First Name:

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sweetnlow

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

Post by sweetnlow »

I'm not new to this forum but it is my first time posting. I'm so sick of the bb.

The other night me and some friends went out to eat. They ate stuff like pasta and garlic, also they drank red wine. Their breath still didn't stink. I had to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, use the tongue brush and take 4 odor cleanse tablets and I think that I still had bb. I just had a salad and water. What is going on with us. Why can't we catch a break with this bb thing.I've been praying about this thing since I was 13 and I'm 40 now.

God will this nightmare ever end??? I'm at the end of my rope. I'm trying to have faith but it's hard.

I'm not asking for a million dollars, luxury house or car I just want my bb to go away. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO US!!!!

I'm so mad!! :evil: :evil:

OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

I know what you mean my freind was having extreme amount of garlic mayyonase and bread and no bad breath.... ](*,)

WHY THE F DO WE HAVE TO HAVE BB AFTER FRICKIN HAVING A SALAD !!!!!

ooo i needed to say that.

Personnaly i feel i cant be cured even though mine isnt 100% chronic yet.... ive had it for...6 months and its already killing me mayb cuase i was incredibly popular... sad :-({|=
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Go ahead and eat the garlic.

It's not bad for you, and is an excuse for your breath to be bad. If you're out at dinner, eat a lot. Sure, the smell will be horrible, but people will react just slightly different, when they assume they understand the reason for your shit smell.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic