Your Email Address:

First Name:

Going to the dentist on Friday. What should i expect??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Troy

Going to the dentist on Friday. What should i expect??

Post by Troy »

I know he probably won't cure me or anything, but for the 1st time since I have this curse I've decided to see one. It's just for a check up and a cleaning but i have full intention of asking him what my problem could be. Basically I just want him to confirm that my mouth isn't the problem and after that i'll take the next step and see a doctor. Anyway I have never been to the dentist since I have this problem due to fear of embarassment, what things should I expect apart from seeing a gross look on his face?

tocute4this

Post by tocute4this »

Don't be embarrass...I actually feel comfortable talking to the dentist. They're not as inconsiderate as Physicians. They will do everything possible to reassure you it’s not your mouth; if that's the case. If you need dental work, they will take extra care of you considering you have bb and they want to help cure it.

If it's not your teeth or gums causing your bb; then, here comes the real embarrassing moments. The Doctors will try to convince you it's your mouth that's causing the bb, or even worse, they'll pretend they don't smell anything. Either way, have your dental paper work with you and tell them your dentist confirmed your bb. Be sure to list any possible reasons why you may have bb, and ask your Physician for a complete physical and blood work. I hope this helps.

Good luck!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic