Your Email Address:

First Name:

What have your dentists told you???

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Troy

What have your dentists told you???

Post by Troy »

Basically I've just returned from my dentist and even though he was incredibly understanding and quite a pleasant fellow, I felt he didn't know crap about what my problem could be!! He took a good look at my teeth, my gums, took a few x-rays and said he thinks a decaying filling i have is definatley not helping and told me he also wanted me to keep a diary on my diet for a few weeks to see if that could be causing a problem. He also said my breath wasn't as bad as i thought and that he'd smelled a lot worse.
He was great help (sarcasm).
I'm gonna have him fix my decaying filling and then go see a physician. I'm tired of this problem and I'm starting not to care of who knows any more. I don't want to be an 80 year old man with bb and look back and regret not having done all i could to solve my problem.

findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

He told me he has never noticed anything...which is usual the answer they give...but his assstant has..she stands waaaaayyy back wen i visit and is always rubbing her nose..lol
destined

Post by destined »

It took every I had to even mention it to him. When he met with me he did not have a clue...I was very disappointed to say the least. I am thinking you are professional with over 20 year experience, and I knew I could not be the first person to have this problem. His answer was alcohol-free mouthwash with zinc and he printed off some pages from the internet.

I tried to mention this problem to my allergist and my general practioner and neither one had any real suggestions. I was annoyed by their dismissive responses. I felt all alone until I found this site.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Dentists are a dime a dozen. If you aren't getting proper understanding, at least an acknowledge of the problem, find another one.

My dentists obviously has no answers, but at least they don't act stupid about it. They made suggestions the best they could, but it's out of their hands.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic