Your Email Address:

First Name:

Volunteers needed

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
aydinmur
God

Volunteers needed

Post by aydinmur »

Im looking for some people who suffer from Type 1 halitosis and fit to below conditions:

(1) under 40, over 20 yo
(2) haltosis duration not long than 5 years
(3) Type 2,3,4,5 halitosis not present or at least their existence not expected
(4) Zinc containing products sharply decrease halitosis of that person at least for a short period.
(5) no sweat odor, no feces odor, no fish odor, no any other specific odor in his /her mouth or on his/her body. Only persons having oral bad odor needed.
(6) No sinusitis, no otitis but persons who have tonsillitis are welcome.
(7) his/her Halitosis not decrease during (s)he lays back onto a bed for ~10 min.
(8 ) his/her Halitosis decrease during (s)he makes heavy physical effort as breathlessly
(9) Have no allergy problem, have no post nasal drip
(10) Have no systemic disease
(11) Regular drug users not perefered
(12) Does not feel bad odor while sneezing
(13) To eat Egg enhances his/her halitosis
(14) Have no chronic constipation or any colon disease (except haemorrhoid)
(15) Have no odor during his/her mouth is closed
(16) Have no reasonless watering eyes.
(17) Have tolerance for my bad English.

If above conditions have accordance with you please privately email me [email protected] with typing in the email subject "volunteer". Your info will not be shared.

Im thinking ask some questions about their halitosis and I may offer to volunteers to make some simple tests at home.

- Murat Aydin

caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

Just to refresh everyone’s memory here are the 5 types of malodor from the Clasification of Malodor thread:
According to me (1) , there are 5 types of malodor:

Type-1 halitosis takes origin from tongue dorsum. Foods are turned aromatic-volatil compounds by anaerobic bacteria between papillae.

Type-2 halitosis takes origin around oral cavity. Paranasal sinuses, Waldeyer's lymphoid ring, retronasal mucosa, oropharynx etc.

Type-3 halitosis takes origin from gastrointestinal canal. Reflux, H. pylori gastritis, bacterial over growth, malabsorptions, gut and colon diseases.

Type-4 halitosis takes origin from blood gases. Many catabolic substances leave the body via renal or hepatic ways. If liver and/or kidneys can not truely filter them, this catabolic waste may resolve in blood plasm and enter to systemic blood circulation. Lungs try to filter and exhale them via breath. They may have a bad odor. This causes bad breath.

Type-5 halitosis is psychologic.

References:
1. Aydın Murat. [Halitosis, from diagnosis to therapy]. Nobel Tıp Kitap evi, Istanbul, 2008. http://www.aydinmur.com/akkitabi.html
2. http://aydinmur.com/agizkokusu.html

viewtopic.php?t=2814&highlight=types
hope10

Post by hope10 »

I am a candidate..count with me Dr Murat.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

how do ya know what type haltosis you have?
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

hopelessone wrote:how do ya know what type haltosis you have?
- Above questions almost distinguish type 1 halitosis from other types. If a person accordance above conditions probably he is Type 1

- Dear caramiamine98, how can you find old messages? Here search function seems unavailable. I can not find old messages even mines.

- Dear Admin, can you please reply my private message to you. Please look at your inbox.

- Dear hope10, write me email.

- Murat Aydin
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

I must say these are very strict criteria. I almost fit the profile, but categories 1, 2 and 13 don't apply to me.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
sputnik
Junior

Post by sputnik »

aydinmur wrote:
- Dear caramiamine98, how can you find old messages? Here search function seems unavailable. I can not find old messages even mines.
If you would like to see your old posts or some else's in particular, click on the "profile" button located at the bottom of each post (right next to the pm button) and then click on the right hand side of the screen to 'find all posts'.link.

I think that's how caramiamine98 does it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic