Your Email Address:

First Name:

Happy Easter BBH!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
succ
Junior

Happy Easter BBH!!

Post by succ »

Happy Easter =D>

noptical
God

Post by noptical »

happy easter to you too succ.

How happy can it be though when I have the same thoughts in my mind 24/7, especially now that I'll have relatives coming and will be seeing friends all the time :roll:
succ
Junior

Post by succ »

noptical wrote:happy easter to you too succ.

How happy can it be though when I have the same thoughts in my mind 24/7, especially now that I'll have relatives coming and will be seeing friends all the time :roll:
I'm sorry :( but try to spend some time alone every once in a while, helps you to gather courage and calms your thoughts. I hope there won't be any embarrassing moments for you.
I don't have any problems though because I'm spending Easter alone.
tony
Junior

Post by tony »

My name is Tony and when I was doing my usual search for bad breath remedies I found this site.
I suppose its a relief to know I am not alone on BB however its a worry that there are people out there with the same problem and still no one has come up with a cure to solve the reason behind it.
Like other peoples reports on this site I try and keep myself as healthy as possible.
I suppose I begun to feel the signs of bad breath around my early teens and seems to have progressively got worse.
Like any BB sufferer knows it shapes who you are as a person.
I can only dream that one day there will be a real cure and get to experience a real life.
I look forward to contributing to this site.
I try and stay stong on the outside but feel I am going crazy on the inside. What keeps me going like all other sufferers is the hope there is a real cure around the corner instead of continuous internet scams which do not work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic