Your Email Address:

First Name:

Ideas for BB t-shirts

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Eric
Advanced

Ideas for BB t-shirts

Post by Eric »

Yes, I brush my teeth, a$$hole

Chronic Halitosis, it stinks

I can't choose to smell good,
but you can choose to not be a d**k

I am seriously thinking of making some tee's. I've only had this BB prob a few months, but I can't believe how horrible it tuly is. Guess I should be thankful I got 21 1/2 years BB free, but god damn, I've been cut down in my prime so to speak. I'm scared the only 'cure' may be to cease existing :(

tocute4this

Re: Ideas for BB t-shirts

Post by tocute4this »

Eric wrote:Yes, I brush my teeth, a$$hole

I am seriously thinking of making some tee's. I've only had this BB prob a few months, but I can't believe how horrible it tuly is. Guess I should be thankful I got 21 1/2 years BB free, but god damn, I've been cut down in my prime so to speak. I'm scared the only 'cure' may be to cease existing :(
LOL!!! I like this idea...
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Eric wrote: I am seriously thinking of making some tee's. I've only had this BB prob a few months, but I can't believe how horrible it tuly is. Guess I should be thankful I got 21 1/2 years BB free, but god damn, I've been cut down in my prime so to speak. I'm scared the only 'cure' may be to cease existing :(

Eric,

How did yo finally knew that you had bb??

Can you remember any change in your habits, diet, way of life, some illness....anything that we could link to the start of your bb??
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Good one Eric. I'd say go for it. CH, not something you come across every day.

But are you sure that in thep ast, no one had complaint about your breath? How do you know it started a few months ago. I think I've had it since I was born. I remember as a 4 year old kid, nobody wanted to speak to me from a close distance.
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

Well I can't entirely rule out that it hasn't been longer than three months. But just from a standpoint of 'people used to talk to me, now they don't approach', I would say that started around last Christmas. And sometimes I'm able to smell it myself for a few seconds and it's definitely there, and smells alot like crap. I had a pretty unhealthy diet before, alot of fast food and stuff, and also alot of stress in my life from my job and my stupid dysfunctional family. But I've had those constants in my life since early childhood lol.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Haha, great ideas!
But personally I think I'd be a nervous wreck if I actually had to wear one.

But really, those are the kind of things I would love to shout into someones face in response to a reaction.. Too bad they'd be to busy with the horrid smell to listen to what I'm saying.

Eric, I think stress might have set it off for a lot of us. I've spent half of my life being depressed about lame things like relationships and whatnot, and now finally I can see how foolish I was to waste my time like that. Sure you might have had stressful things in your life before, but it may build up over time or maybe even accelerate.. I feel like I've personally gone through 3 or 4 mid life crisises.. Even though I can't say I've reached mid life yet :p

BB is a real life changer. You learn to appreciate certain things, gain respect and empathy for others, and care less about silly matters that bothered you before. .. On the flip side, you feel apathetic toward everything in your own life and spiral off into a direction where you're completely meaningless and the only way out is s*****e.
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

Damn yeah pretty bleak reality I suppose. I don't know though, I'm fairly sure I will be okay in life even with this curse. I can always get a career working out of my home or being a truck driver or something lol. And I think with a forum like this and the knowledge that there are probably millions of sufferers worldwide, its likely that I could meet a mate who shares my problem. I still intend to pursue my dreams. Infact, I'm thinking of telling people straight up when I meet them from now on I have a breath disorder (disodor haha), seems like it would make things go smoother in the long run.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Here is idea for Tshirt

Rosie the monkey is selling
mouthwashes that dont work,
He wants to take your money
For shit that does not work

Tell that hairy ape man
He is totally insane
Halitophobic monster
Throw his mouthwashes in nearest garbage can
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

I like it, but prob would only 'work' when we all congregate someday, cause we are the only ones who understand that these bastards are trying to profit from our suffering.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Eric wrote:Yes, I brush my teeth, a$$hole

how about "shit breath happens".
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

how about "shit breath happens".
hahahaha yeah I wish I had the cojones to wear that one
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

sure....who would wear that shirt? 8-[
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

How about:

"Touch your nose and I kill you"

"I'm suicidal from Bad Breath. Help me."

.. I've got nothing :lol:
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

"The only thing worse than my breath is your attitude"
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

"i luv garlic", "fresh breath are for whimps", 'MY MOUTH IS ACTUALLY MY ASS", "got mint?" "i was a skunk in my past life". :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic