Your Email Address:

First Name:

smartmouth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
maclean
Junior

smartmouth

Post by maclean »

has anyone tryed smartmouth?

thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

It actually made my mouth dumb
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

pfffff......That thing is Therabreath, just with a different name!
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I tried it for a period of time. Once, about 1h after using it, I sat in a car, and got the classic 'who farted' comment. That day I stopped using it 8)
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

maybe it helps a little, i´m not sure, but it can give you stains in your teeth
destined

Post by destined »

It did not appear to make a difference for me either.
maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

o shit i just orderd some of ebay £20 down the drain again.
i love having this lol ](*,) my god heeeelllllllllpppppppppppppp
FBseeker

Post by FBseeker »

It worked for about 3 days and then gave me worse breath than before. I could smell it myself. It was awful. It seems to work for some though so don't lose hope. We all are different despite having chronic halitosis. CH is like a viral illness, many strains exist and no two may have the same one. Just keep trying different things to see what works so that you can get through your day without CH destroying it for you.
hand over mouth

Post by hand over mouth »

works for like 37 minutes
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

When I use smartmouth I'm not sure it even 'works' at all. I think it just gives me "medicine-smelling" nasal BB. And when I say medicine-smelling I mean sewer+sugar+medicine :?
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

can a memo or note be generated on the site for questions like this? i mean most of the long time members know that these mouthwashes make your breath worse and advance to higher levels of funk, but new members seem to pop in often that don't realize this yet.

just a suggestion.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

They are going to be testing the product smart mouth on the Rachel Ray show tomorrow 1100am central time. Can't wait to see what they have to say.

Susie
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

Susie wrote:They are going to be testing the product smart mouth on the Rachel Ray show tomorrow 1100am central time. Can't wait to see what they have to say.

Susie
wow i remember i had my ex-boyfriend try it back when i was using it and he said it just made his mouth dry. (fyi he didn't have halitosis.)
hand over mouth

Post by hand over mouth »

wow, that show is still on the air?
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Well, when I used smart mouth for the first time which was then a different name (tri-oral I think) my daughter walked in from school and said it smells horrible in here. The only thing I had done different that day was receive the mouthwash in the mail and use it. It dryed my mouth out terrible. Maybe it's different now since it's a different name......DOUBT IT!

Susie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic