Your Email Address:

First Name:

We should be able to get disability pay!

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Eric
Advanced

We should be able to get disability pay!

Post by Eric »

I'm serious. It's not that I want society to pity me necessarily, I just feel like this is a socially debilitating disease. My friend BS's the state by claiming bi-polar and doesn't even have to work. Sure he lives in a HUD apartment, but at least he doesn't have to work. I mean I don't want to aspire to be nothing for the rest of my life, but damn, I think this BB is shutting a hell of a lot of doors for me.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Welcome to hell my friend.

Disability pay would be great, however, society doesn't want to recognize us either as handicaps, let alone that chronic halitosis actually exists.

Most people (and probably even yourself in the past) thought that people with bad breath just need to have better hygiene.. Wrong.. I might venture to say that I'm the healthiest person in a 10 mile radius, but I might be the only one with BB.

It's infuriating.. I have dreams and aspirations.. I don't want to be the person I'm forced to be now. I feel as though I've lost everything I had before and am scrounging off of what was left behind. I find myself now with very few friends remaining and absolutely no romantic involvement.

I'll probably be dead in 5 years or less, the way society wants it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic