Your Email Address:

First Name:

WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

just a quick comment:
I noticed jimi didn't post under this topic. probably privacy issues?
Just wondering, since about a year ago he said he will send free samples of SMARTMOUTH to a couple of us, who sent him our personal informations,(name, adress) and we never received them....just wondering why did he need these info ifo? :-({|=

latrice2828
Total Newbie

Post by latrice2828 »

Eric wrote:
I live in California The Bay Area...............
Hey I live in Southern California between L.A. and San Diego. When you say Bay Area you probably mean San Fran huh?
Yes 5min from San Fran...........
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ice wrote:just a quick comment:
I noticed jimi didn't post under this topic. probably privacy issues?
Just wondering, since about a year ago he said he will send free samples of SMARTMOUTH to a couple of us, who sent him our personal informations,(name, adress) and we never received them....just wondering why did he need these info ifo? :-({|=
Yes I needed that info to create a big spy network. I am spying on everybody and want addresses so I can keep it in my safe and sell them to Katz later. That is what I am doing. :x Are you stupid?

They told me that Smartmouth will be send, I did the exact same thing for Blis, that was send. It is so late to come tel me now that you did not receive it. I received smartmouth so did few other people. Smartmouth was send out 9 months ago, why are you telling me now about it.

Btw am not getting replies anymore from makers of Blis and probably not from Smartmouth.

Obviously they dont want to be bothered anymore.

Anybody else is missing Smartmouth

I would never in my life do something to harm anybody from this board, I dont even have that adresses anymore, you can be totally safe. And what would I do with them???
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ice wrote:that's bulshit what u are saying right now jimi, and u know it!
here is the topic: viewtopic.php?t=52

and actually it was 2 years ago. we sent u our private information on april 2006 and waited for two months, trusting ure promises then u said U will not send anyone freebies, because there weren't enough "sponsors€$" for the site....
How is the sales going on for this "non-commercial site"-(these are ure words by the way) ? u should probably add Katzs shit here to, it's big demand for his products now....
So much about ure honesty. I don't really care,Smartmouth probably doesn't work anway, It's the way u screw people that trust u, is what I don't like.

please forgive me for being honest.. :-({|=

YOu are really something, I did not send them, blis did, I was just collecting adresses and Blis send the packages. Blis was send to few people and I got reply that they received them. I should keep them for myself probably but I did not. Ask other memebers if they received any freebies and you will get your answer

Are you for real? If I would be comercial I would kiss Halitomafia ass you moron. And if I post ebay ad or other ads it is just to support the site. Why do I need to explain this stuff to you I don't know.
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

No need to get upset. And thanx for the insults, its one of the things that ure good at. I still have Private Messages saved from u, where ure saying u will not send them, so don't play a saint here...
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so what do you want???

You are saying I have a box of smartmouth in my home. What would I do with that crap, I never used one sample that I've got, it is still unopen because I know it contains CH.

I really don't know what you want?
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Ice wrote:So much about ure honesty. I don't really care,Smartmouth probably doesn't work anway, It's the way u screw people that trust u, is what I don't like.

So, Ice, Did you had a bad day?? what´s the point on this??

¨Screw people that trust you¨ i think you are exagerating a little man, i send my adrees too and didn´t get the smarthmouth either....

so, no big deal, i bought it myself and it doesn´t worth it anyway,

Let´s focuse on useful things,
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

1.)I would like to receive the promised smartmouth, or at least an apology why u "can not" send them.
2.)I & others sent u our adresses, and when I asked u where are u from?-No reply, + u didn't say it in this topic either.
3.)I don't mind the commercial site (actually I agree with it, if people are buying producs, they should buy them here, not over other sites).
it would be nice if u could act as a normal human being in return for our trust towards u.
Sounds like a reasonable request?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Regarding smartmouth, I asked Smartmouth if they could send us freebies, like Blis did. They send me one sample and they said they are sending at least 5 people 1 sample also.

I did not send them, i just gave them adresses. So why do you blame me, blame them not keeping the promise.
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

that wasn't what u said at that time.
Dude, I have ure PM's where ure saying U WILL not send no more freebies, to noone! After me sending u a couple of requests about the promised free sample.
And looks like I wasn't the only one who didn't get them....
curious13

Post by curious13 »

East Tennessee
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Ice,
Have you tried smart mouth on your own?? Why are you bringing this up after 2 years? just curious. Have you thought about it everyday or something?

Bye,
Susie
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

hi sussie,
not every every day, maybe first few days in a week and early begining till the end of weekend. Everyone is very careful about their private info. here (for a reason), and I was so stupid that I belived when he said he will send freebies and sent him my personal information to him, hearing his promises, and then after 2 month, Forget about it, with the explanantion there isn't enough fundung for the site. ( I can not order it in my country). Now tell me that wouldn't piss u off? + in this topic alot of people posted where they are from and stuff, but he, he gives absolutely no info, and ignores u if u ask him anything. So if nobody received smartmouth, why did he want the info??!!! :evil:
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ice you are acting weird, can you stop, I told a lot of people where I am from, does really everybody has to answer you. Why is it important?

I must say you are the weirdest guy here on this board. Your personal data was given to smartmouth, I deleted the messages so I dont know who you are, what you do, and what is your name.

Just smoke some parsley or something and relax. Do you really want to bring this board down? What do you want for god sake? Why are you atacking people that have the same problem as you?
maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

ice,jimmi lets stop this now a what is the point. i can tell you ice that i have smartmouth and it is so so shit so i wouldnt worry about it mate.

we are all in this bad dream together............
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic