Your Email Address:

First Name:

Candida overgrowth causing BB?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Eric
Advanced

Candida overgrowth causing BB?

Post by Eric »

I was doing some random research today and found out that candida overgrowth may cause BB. Some of the other symptoms they described also seemed to fit me fairly well (fatigue, mind fog, depression, acid indigestion, the list goes on...) So I guess what I'm asking is have you guys tried anti-candida remedies and if so, to what extent did they work/fail?

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Vickster and I have been talking about Candida lately. She's convinced I'm plagued with Candida like herself, and I have faith in her.

I will admit there's some doubt in my mind that I could treat Candida and consequently cure my BB, but that's only because I've tried many things in the past and have been let down by all of them.

I picked up a product called Fivelac, which is basically the same thing as threelac. Both are said to treat candida problems and have plenty of good reviews backing them on sites like Amazon.com (where I got mine)

I haven't started yet (not sure if I want to wait till after school ends of not.. It's possible that most will experience a "die off" where symptoms grow much worse as the candida infection dies off) but am definitely looking forward to tossing back this stuff daily with intent on curing my BB!

When it comes to Candida, I think Vickster knows a ton of information, so you may want to ask her more about it.
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

Thanks for the tip :) Hmmm, I think I'm going to hit up Amazon as well... Trying to cure this is like playing the Lotto, you drop a few bucks every once in a while hoping for the big pay off :lol:
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Fyi, a woman on the french forum cured her bb by taking TRIFLUCAN for 7 days, it's a pharmaceutical treatment against candida. She posted again a month later to say that her breath is still fresh. So it's definitely something you should look at.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

The best thing regarding Candida (which has been a suspect in bb circles for years) may be to get a doctor's advice.

The web is absolutely stuffed with new-age hippies who blame everything on Candida or parasites or some shit they know nothing about.

I tried Threelac and similar stuff a few years ago, for a few months. Not a single effect on any symptom.

Still, it would be good to hear what a doctor suggests we do to:
1) test for candida overgrowth
2) treat it

"I know about hippies. I've hated them all my life. I've kept this town free of hippies on my own since I was five and a half. But I can't contain them on my own anymore."
maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

ummmm whats wrong with hippies there harmles #-o
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I just mean that new-age hippie types often recommend 'cures' with no knowledge of what's actually 'going on'. So I recommend getting a doctor's advice :P

More info:
http://www.stansdad.com/season4/episode7/

:-({|=
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic