Your Email Address:

First Name:

Wikipedia

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
carlos_bigsby

Wikipedia

Post by carlos_bigsby »

I think many of us found this site through wikipedia. I am very thankful that for finding people who are liek myself, tryign to beat this problem. Occasionally I will reasearch halitosis on wiki and notice that someone keeps deleting the link to this site from the extermal links. I have added it 5 times so far, twice this week alone. Has anyone else noticed this?

elliott
God

Post by elliott »

hm. Must be someone out there profiting from BB sufferers. They don't want anyone to find out about the site?
carlos_bigsby

Post by carlos_bigsby »

Its been deleted again. I don't know why this bothers me this much. I think it's because I imagine of these horrible breath experts deleting it so people who might go to their clinics would see what people are sayign about them.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I also came to this site through wikipedia...

I can't imagine why someone would want to keep people from coming here unless they (As you say) are people with junk products trying to profit from those who don't know any better.

Keep adding it back if you can.. I guess I'll check it every so often too if I remember.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic