Your Email Address:

First Name:

Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hand over mouth

Post by hand over mouth »

hey, hey Therabreath reps, if you don't stop with the name calling we'll never buy your products again. You guys sure aren't acting professionally. You should have a little more tact when representing your company.

emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

hand over mouth wrote:hey, hey Therabreath reps, if you don't stop with the name calling we'll never buy your products again. You guys sure aren't acting professionally. You should have a little more tact when representing your company.

hahahahaha lol

you´re so paranoid that you are funny in the end

good job
04paynem

Post by 04paynem »

hand over mouth wrote:hey, hey Therabreath reps, if you don't stop with the name calling we'll never buy your products again. You guys sure aren't acting professionally. You should have a little more tact when representing your company.
when will you get it through your thick ignorant head that the product is not even made by Therabreth. They just use what other people have created. There are many other companies that make and distribute this product, its just that therabreth has slightly easier access.
hand over mouth

Post by hand over mouth »

rofl... *sigh* Dumbass, no one said that you guys make the product. We're saying that you're making money off of it.

Look anymore outbursts from you guys and I'll report you to the Better Business Bureau.
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

what is the problem here???

the K12 is very effective if you follow a twice a day regimen with juice/yogurt and use the powder over the lozenges. i'm sure most that have tried K12 in the past have not used this method, and that is why it failed. take it from someone who deviated from it for a week and paid the price big time. my breath was terrible. i'm just glad that i got back on track and my breath is fine now. i had a pleasant day at work and talked to people all day no problems.
04paynem

Post by 04paynem »

hand over mouth wrote:rofl... *sigh* Dumbass, no one said that you guys make the product. We're saying that you're making money off of it.

Look anymore outbursts from you guys and I'll report you to the Better Business Bureau.
I actually encourage you to do this. If they reply to you youll find that im a college student sitting in my dorm room.

They may even go through my email, which will show you that i have written to therabreth before telling them that their toothpastes don't work for me and make my BB worse.

Stop bashing people that are having success.
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

04paynem wrote:
I actually encourage you to do this. If they reply to you youll find that im a college student sitting in my dorm room.

They may even go through my email, which will show you that i have written to therabreth before telling them that their toothpastes don't work for me and make my BB worse.
haha that was funny. i'm just glad something is working for people right now. it's about time.

also i'm starting to understand why people disappear when they find relief. these boards are mixed with kind, neutral, and straight up belligerent people. we all have reasons for being upset but it is a choice to be that way and treat other's badly. i just wish we would choose to uplift and support, not tear people down.
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Hi,

This is a question for sweets07. I'm going to try the Blis K12, I'm trying not to get my hopes up as I've had bb since my teens (I'm 33 now), and nothing I've ever tried has ever done much to help with this problem.

I was just wondering, you said it works alot better if you use juice and yougurt, but I've found in the past that fruit juice and dairy make my breath worse, do the benefits of the good bacteria outweigh the bad effects of the juice and yoghurt? Do you use live yoghurt?

Btw, how long do those tubs of Blis K12 last? How many would I need to buy to last a month? And FINALLY, do you suck on the lozenges throughout the day as well as taking the powder?

Sorry for so many questions and such a long posting!! :)
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

Snobuni wrote:Hi,

This is a question for sweets07. I'm going to try the Blis K12, I'm trying not to get my hopes up as I've had bb since my teens (I'm 33 now), and nothing I've ever tried has ever done much to help with this problem.

I was just wondering, you said it works alot better if you use juice and yougurt, but I've found in the past that fruit juice and dairy make my breath worse, do the benefits of the good bacteria outweigh the bad effects of the juice and yoghurt? Do you use live yoghurt?

Btw, how long do those tubs of Blis K12 last? How many would I need to buy to last a month? And FINALLY, do you suck on the lozenges throughout the day as well as taking the powder?

Sorry for so many questions and such a long posting!! :)
it depends on the type of juice and yogurt you drink/eat. it's important that you use a 100% acidic juice. 100% juice means no added sugar or corn syrup which favors the growth of bb bacteria. acidic juice is a juice like orange, pinapple, or grapefruit to drop the pH in the mouth and favor the growth of probiotic bacteria. if you eat yogurt it's good to eat sugar free yogurt, and that will favor the growth of probiotic bacteria as well.

the bottle of k12 last pretty long if you use it conservatively. i'm expecting with twice daily use that the bottle will last 8 weeks or so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
My current regimen:

morning and night i do the following:
1. dip my tung brush in alcohol to sanitize it, then rinse it with water
2. brush my teeth and gums with the tung brush using crest lemon ice toothpaste
3. rinse and then dip my tung brush in alcohol to sanitize it. rinse it with water again
4. brush my tongue with tung brush using crest lemon ice toothpaste
5. rinse my tung brush, dip in alcohol, and store it
6. rinse my mouth thoroughly with acidic 100% juice + a scoop of K12 powder from Dr. Katz
7. then i drink a probiotic shot called DanActive Light (sugar free)

the toothpaste i use is Crest Lemon Ice:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images ... 0901&s=hpc
Reason: mint toothpastes leave a bad taste when drinking an acidic juice shortly thereafter. also, other toothpastes are somewhat basic in pH and this toothpaste as far as i know is not

the yogurt i use is DanActive Light:

http://www.actimelusa.com/
Reason: sugar free and as a liquid it reaches all the surfaces of my mouth.

the juice i use is from Dole:
orange, pineapple banana blend
Reason: it is a lot smoother and pleasant tasting than orange or pineapple juice alone.

the TUNG brush (i don't use the gel that comes with it):
http://www.tungbrush.com/
Reason: the tung brush as extremely firm bristles and a large surface area to clean the entire mouth. be gently though if you are a first time user. you can hurt yourself.
maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

This is ****ing perfetic!! we are all trying to help each other here if new members have success from that product then ****ing leave them alone.
(hang over mouth) dont be so rude mate your being paranoid no one should be accused of being a affiliate for a company it is ****ing WRONG!!!.
what has become of this site jimmi people trying to help each other and all you can do is keep telling everyone there working with the company telling them to get of the site what are you doing. this site use to be a place for support now its like a bunch of mugs that smoke to much skunk and need some ****ing help.

NO ONE SHOULD BE KICKED OF HERE UNLESS WE ALL AGREE
04paynem

Post by 04paynem »

adding that the first post for new people.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I agree, you dont know who is a spammer and who is not. In the past I could find out but now not anymore. Bastards are smart.

THe thing oyu should do is to buy it and try it for few months and see if it works.

But a person with few posts sudenly discover a cure that is funny. And looks spammy.
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Sweets07, thanks so much for replying, I'm going to give it a go, anything's worth a try, I'm feeling pretty desperate just now. I've got a couple of other questions if you don't mind answering?

Do you find that the fruit juice works better than the chlorohexadine mouthwash that comes with the powder?

Do you think it's worth while to get some lozenges to have throughout the day too or will I end up overdosing on the bacteria and upsetting my stomach?!

It's just that the delivery charges are sky high so if I'm going to order more than one thing I want to do it all at once to avoid paying delivery twice!

How is it going with you, are you still finding it to be working well?

Thanks again for your help. :D
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

If you're going to swish/gargle acidic juice in your mouth, try to protect your teeth.

During the 'phone conference' the other week, someone mentioned protecting the teeth by biting a piece of cloth ... it wasn't quite clear how he did it. Maybe he's here and can explain in more detail O:)

I just don't want us to become toothless due to our fight against bb :oops:
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Larc400 wrote:If you're going to swish/gargle acidic juice in your mouth, try to protect your teeth.

During the 'phone conference' the other week, someone mentioned protecting the teeth by biting a piece of cloth ... it wasn't quite clear how he did it. Maybe he's here and can explain in more detail O:)

I just don't want us to become toothless due to our fight against bb :oops:
Hi,

Why it should be so bad for the teeths to gargle, lets say, orange juice for about 60 seconds and then rinse,

Is it quite like, for example, drink a glass of orange juice all days and maybe don´t rinse or brush your teeths after???

just curious
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic