Your Email Address:

First Name:

Which K12

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
carlos_bigsby

Which K12

Post by carlos_bigsby »

Im trying to figure out which k12 to order. Basically Im wondering which one of these goons do I want to give my money too. I hate to give anything to Katz. But maybe his daughter needs a new Ferrari so maybe I will order from him.

Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

I ordered the K12 from Katz. I'm pretty sure its bullshit, but I've only been using it a single day. I just really fail to see how a little bit of powder mixed up with water and swirled in the mouth for thirty seconds is going to do a damn thing.
carlos_bigsby

Post by carlos_bigsby »

I know what you mean Eric. I used it a couple years ago from Katz and it did not work for me, although I also used the mouthwash to kill before I added the organisms. I think people here have been having sucess without using the mouthwash first.
lastone69
Junior

Post by lastone69 »

I think our best bet is to try Sweet's method. Im gonna try the oxygen serum the first day only unless it works. Im also going to start taking high doses of other probiotics like around 200billion/day.
plzhelp
Total Newbie

Post by plzhelp »

How many of you work for Dr. Katz??
The more i read post the more i'm understanding. it's so sad.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

plzhelp I really don't appreciate you private messaging me and then when I pour my heart out to you and tell you about myself you PM me back and ask my how long I've been working for Dr. Katz. HOW DARE YOU!

I'm a single mom who works at a lawfirm that has been suffering from this maladay or WHATEVER since I 've been in 5th grade. I've suffered, been humiiated, even hated myself because of this. I'm here and joined recently because I was searching for something to rid my pain, my BB and I found this place.

Please do not ever PM me again and ASSUME that anyone does anything here until you know COLD HARD FACTS about people.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

plzhelp, i´´m pretty sure that non of this members works for Katz,

and in this forum we all know very well who Katz is.....then you can choose try some products or not,

it´s a free world,

but here no one has sympathy for him anyway
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

i agree. plzhelp, we all know Dr. Katz is a money grubbing, insensitive man who doesn't care about people like us. let's not be insulting. it is clear folks like me are only buying K12 (which is not his invention anyway) because along with yogurt it offers relief from common symptoms such as grotesque odor (for me dead fish), dry mouth, pnd, and white coating on the tongue.

every single one of his mouthwashes, toothpastes, mints and gum are based on theories that do not tackle CHRONIC halitosis (zinc and chlorine dioxide; they may help people with minor breath problems). the k12 is really only gaining attention now because we all know that certain probiotics can retrain the immune system to fight off other types of bb bacteria as well as directly kill/outpopulate bb bacteria. K12 is one of them and we need to find others that aren't in our yogurts and probiotic pills to add to the fight against the bb bacteria that has overtaken our mouth flora.
cindyscursed

Post by cindyscursed »

This may sound stupid....
Is K12 from Therabreath edible?
What's with everyone saying mixing it with yogurt? or u guys are refering to the K12 by BLIS?
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Yes, all K1 versions are the same, just under different brand & you get it in either powder form or lozenge form. Still exactly the same product that you take orally.

You can mix it with yogurt to supposedly increase it's numbers, but once yogurt is cooled, the process stops, so I don't know how it is supposed to work that way..
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

I would like there to be a K12 tongue gel so that we can use a tung brush to brush it as deeply as possible into the crevices of our tongues.

I'm thinking that this could be made by the user easily if we could find a basic gel without anti-bacterial properties that we can mix some K12 powder into.

Or maybe one could just pour the power onto the tongue, bursh it in, then add water to the mouth & rinse/gargle.
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

thanatos wrote:I would like there to be a K12 tongue gel so that we can use a tung brush to brush it as deeply as possible into the crevices of our tongues.

I'm thinking that this could be made by the user easily if we could find a basic gel without anti-bacterial properties that we can mix some K12 powder into.

Or maybe one could just pour the power onto the tongue, bursh it in, then add water to the mouth & rinse/gargle.
i used to add the powder directly to the tongue and then swallow. bad idea because you'll get very very sick. the bacteria is uber concentrated so make sure it's dissolved well in something like juice or water... or just use less than the suggested amount. honestly gargling is enough to get the K12 is colonize IF you use a yogurt drink after to help it take hold.
Bloorain
Advanced

Post by Bloorain »

Sweets,

Did you notice right away this was working for you or did it take a couple of days for it to kick in?

Also you describe your odor as having a dead fish smell. Mine is more the methy mercantile and sometimes even fecal. In the beginning it was the rotten egg smell. I just wonder if how well it works depends on the source or type of odor one has.

Thanks for your reply in advance. Bloorain
04paynem

Post by 04paynem »

Bloorain wrote:Sweets,

Did you notice right away this was working for you or did it take a couple of days for it to kick in?

Also you describe your odor as having a dead fish smell. Mine is more the methy mercantile and sometimes even fecal. In the beginning it was the rotten egg smell. I just wonder if how well it works depends on the source or type of odor one has.

Thanks for your reply in advance. Bloorain
for myself, there was an immediate improvement, but the smell would come back in a few hours, but drastically reduced in strength. After maybe 5 days i noticed no morning breath when i woke up and no normal white coating. That day on i only get the slightest BB if i let my mouth get dry from stress, and no morning breath.
Bloorain
Advanced

Post by Bloorain »

Thanks for reply. If it works for me I wonder if I could take it to work and use it several times a day for full relief. I know this is a stupid question but do you HAVE TO stick to the twice a day rule?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic