Your Email Address:

First Name:

yogurts

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
juice
Total Newbie

yogurts

Post by juice »

i understand they have all healthy and good bacteria in them

im just wondering do u just drink down the yougurts normally or do you gargle/swish them around in your mouth??

also is danone actimel a good one to be taking or is there better out there

i gave me tounge a good clean today and it was lookin good then about an hour later i drank 2 yougurts and bam my tongue was covered in residue from the yougurts that seemed to be sticking to it.should i go clean my tongue or do i just leave it till im brusing after dinner in about 4 hours time

thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

With Kefir it's liquid so I gargle and swish it around before I send it to my stomach
lastone69
Junior

Post by lastone69 »

thanatos wrote:With Kefir it's liquid so I gargle and swish it around before I send it to my stomach
Well Thanatos how is ur regime going, i started today and its hard to smell any bad breath i even licked my hand and couldnt smell it, but my breath is still warm.
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Well Today i'm going to get my tongue brush so...

i hope it will reduce the whiteness.

i have not yet tried it but im sure many members will reccomend it.
One Day One Day....
perrymason
Advanced

Post by perrymason »

OneDay111 wrote:Well Today i'm going to get my tongue brush so...

I just got mine in the mail and used it today. Man, my tongue feels raw. It has removed the residue but don't expect too much out of it :/

If you have Postnasaldrip / excess mucus than i don't think it'll be much of a help because the mucus will keep dripping even after you've cleaned your tongue.

And i gargle my Activia yogurt. Nothing seems to be working (4-5 days now) but i'm gonna continue.
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

pervy19 wrote:
OneDay111 wrote:Well Today i'm going to get my tongue brush so...

I just got mine in the mail and used it today. Man, my tongue feels raw. It has removed the residue but don't expect too much out of it :/

If you have Postnasaldrip / excess mucus than i don't think it'll be much of a help because the mucus will keep dripping even after you've cleaned your tongue.

And i gargle my Activia yogurt. Nothing seems to be working (4-5 days now) but i'm gonna continue.
Sounds Great Cant WAIT :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
One Day One Day....
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

I don't think its working. I started on monday morning and it is now wednesday.

I'm using the juice+AktivOxygen plus kefir yogurt mixed with K12.

The orange juice + AO mix seems to work well, but thus far I can't say the K12 is colonizing my mouth. I just woke up from a 3 hour nap & my breath smells bad! I can taste it and smell it. I did eat yogurt just before bed so that the bacteria could do it's work. But it looks like the short-term response of yogurt is bd breath considering there are still proteins and sugar in the milk for the remaining bad breath bacteria to feast on.

I'm actually take 3 doses a day, so I hava a 20-day trial. I'll use it till the end.

So far the only thing I can say might work pretty well is the AkivOxygen + Orange Juice, but I have no real way of finding out.

Bummer
perrymason
Advanced

Post by perrymason »

thanatos wrote:I don't think its working. I started on monday morning and it is now wednesday.

The orange juice + AO mix seems to work well, but thus far I can't say the K12 is colonizing my mouth. I just woke up from a 3 hour nap & my breath smells bad! I can taste it and smell it. I did eat yogurt just before bed so that the bacteria could do it's work. But it looks like the short-term response of yogurt is bd breath considering there are still proteins and sugar in the milk for the remaining bad breath bacteria to feast on.

I'm actually take 3 doses a day, so I hava a 20-day trial. I'll use it till the end.

So far the only thing I can say might work pretty well is the AkivOxygen + Orange Juice, but I have no real way of finding out.

Bummer
Thanatos, what are your symptoms exactly? How long have you had BB and what have you tried to fix it? What has worked (atleast temporarily also)?
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

thanatos wrote:I don't think its working. I started on monday morning and it is now wednesday.

Bummer
I dont think the aktiv oxygen plus the orange juice will work for far too long....

It´s strange, I tried The K12 with the aktiv oxygen one year ago and it helped me A LOT, for the month that i´ve been with that. It gave me several hours of good breath with each intake. But the next month was back to normal.....

So, i though that what was making the trick was the aktiv oxigen so concentrated, not the K12, so, some months later a I ordered three bottles of aktiv oxygen without the K12, but it didn´t work by far like the first time....

Maybe you feel clean right after the swish, but after an hour the bb come back quite the same, maybe a little better.....is hard to tell though....

So now i´m waiting the k12 again, i will try it with the aktiv oxygen, and then with the sweets´s way, if it doesn´t work its the end of the story about K12 for me.....

But hope it does for god sake!!
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Have the people using the K12 stopped using all antibacterials while trying to recolonize with the good bacteria?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic