Your Email Address:

First Name:

is it BB or GALL BLADDER DISEASE?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master

is it BB or GALL BLADDER DISEASE?

Post by halihope »

Long time ago friend told me about her brother-in-law having problem with gall bladder and having strong bb. Today I checked "gall bladder and bb" I found interesting info. outward signs of gall bladder disease:
excessively bad breath
itchy skin rashes
white-coated tongue
offensive body odor and yellow skin
yellow, discolored eyes and dark circles beneath eyes.

I read a lot about liver flushes but nothing about gall bladder. Has anyone asked their doctor to check their gb? I will try and remember to ask my nephro. (kidney doc.) to check for this since I have to do labs every month or two.

lastone69
Junior

Post by lastone69 »

they are connected and its technically a gallbladder flush in that you're flushing out the gallbladder stones!
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

lastone 69

Can the gall bladder be removed? This same friend told me that doctors wanted to remove it from her brother-in-law. Also if bb is due to gall bladder blockage or disease wouldn't it be better to have it checked and treat by doctor instead of doing the flushes? Perhaps the flushes help with the symptoms but not curing it.
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Its BB.

"badbreathhalitosis.com

BAD BREATH= BB

People these days...
One Day One Day....
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Maybe it is, for some of us... You should ask your doc.

I guess one would have other symptoms too, like fecal fat etc... as the gall is involved in fat absorption from the small intestine.

Of the symptoms you mention, I have: BB, rashes sometimes, faintly black under eyes. Still devilishly handsome though :-({|= Which symptoms do you have, as you suspect the gall bladder?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

that is why I am doing liver flushes, it cleans your gallbladder primarily.

I feel my bb cause is in there, I am 100 % certain
perrymason
Advanced

Post by perrymason »

Larc400 wrote:Maybe it is, for some of us... You should ask your doc.

I guess one would have other symptoms too, like fecal fat etc... as the gall is involved in fat absorption from the small intestine.

Of the symptoms you mention, I have: BB, rashes sometimes, faintly black under eyes. Still devilishly handsome though :-({|= Which symptoms do you have, as you suspect the gall bladder?
HAHA, the handsome part just cracked me up =P~
I also have dark circles under my eyes, which i believe indicates a sinus issue (swelling maybe?). I seriously hate it how i'm told i'm cute by girls, only to avoid them cause of this issue. I barely speak except for on the phone or over the internet :-({|=

Larc400, me and you need to create a sexyclub. AT THIS MINUTE :mrgreen:

Oh yea, do the liverflush, and tell us how it goes Jimi and the other dude. Nothing to lose :]
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

telling you it is not the best feelin gin the world putting a thin hose in my butt

I had better moments, but I have to suffer
faith59
Junior

BB or Gallbladder Disease

Post by faith59 »

A few months ago I had a ultrasound done that was ordered by my internal medicine doctor because of a pain on my left side . I was told that I have polyps in or around my gallbladder. My doctor said as long as I'm not suffering w/constant abdominal pain she would not recommed removing unless it gives me problems . I have read on the internet that one symptom of gallbladder stones or polyps can be bad breath . So my question is anyone here not have their gallbladder or has had their gallbladder removed for whatever reasons ... but still has bad breath?? This might prove the theory of the gallbladder causing bad breath or just make it another dead end.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

I have all of those symptoms. Even the whites of my eyes have a yellow tinge. I've been concerned about that and I did a search on the internet (about my eyes) and nothing like that came up. But could you have it since middle school?? I've had bb for about 20 years.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so what else is telling you not to start with liver flushes
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Jimi wrote:so what else is telling you not to start with liver flushes
Maybe because it's a new age process which has never been proven to do any good 8) ? If you have yellow eye-whites etc, a visit to the doctor is a good idea ... I guess?

Liver flush feels great afterwards though, don't get me wrong 8)
halihope
Master

BB or gall bladder

Post by halihope »

I do have a strong BB, bit of white coating in the back of my tongue and sometimes dark circles under eyes but then some of this might be due to insomnia, I do notice the white coating covering towards the middle of tongue when I drink coffee, like 2 cups a day. ANYHOW, THOSE OF YOU DOING THE LIVER FLUSHES, WHY NOT GET YOUR GALL BLADDER EXAMINED? Aren't we supposed to try anything that we think is the culprit of our bb so that we can add info for the new or future sufferers of bb? Honestly I really spend more than an hour reading as much as I can in this forum just to find something to try that is not medication, more like natural stuff such as the yogurt. I also been trying to find a bb forum in spanish but so far no luck, I know there is one cause I found it like 2 years ago but then I did not have a computer then to follow up. Using the library's is too much of a hassle.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

I forgot to mention, my friend's brother-in-law had a very strong body odor and once his gall bladder was treated at the hospital the odor and bb was gone but he refused to have his gall bladder removed.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

doctors yes, :roll:

like they helped us so far

They cant treat gallbladder, they can either cut it out or not, I've heard they use laser for the stones so this might help

start the ****ing liver flush, I dont get you

Seems to me some people here are to comfortable with having bb and dont want a way out, there was one guy that was cured after few live flushes and never came back, and another chinese woman that was also cured with LF
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic