Your Email Address:

First Name:

How much VITIMAN C.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

I Like how You.... :arrow:

One Day One Day....
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

SPAM,

Hungry Girl.

Btw, ys vitiman C, has helped you and evescent from tesco helped noptical along with yogurt (activia) and TUNG.

Soo, yes it helps thanx vry much
One Day One Day....
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I too think it's the acidity and the ability to instantly turn on the saliva valve that makes Vitamin C work well.

imo, it's just a temporary solution for dry mouth though and maybe a quick way to kill some BB with the acid.

I used to take 5 or more VC tablets every day last summer. My teeth starting hurting and I was stilll getting reactions from people. I'm sure it has milkd positive effects, but nothing that will change your life.. not for me anyway.
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

For some reason my post appeared 7 times and i can't delete it!!

I drink these solutions 3-6 times a day, with a straw, not touching my teeth, it takes about 10 seconds.

So let's say, 30- 60 seconds distributed in 24 hours is hardly a constant acidic state.

Why i think its working because it helps me to produce more stomach acid.
Bad breath is not something to hide behind!
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

I've tried adding chlorine dioxide drops to 2 effevesent 1000mg vit c and rinsing with this, then I drink the remaining vit c. I'm not sure if this improves my breath, but it definately gets rid of the bad taste. I've not tried it throughout the day, but I'm going to try this tomorrow a few times and see how that goes. :)
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I started this Vit.C thing a few days ago. I'm blown away that my SHIT taste is completely gone from my mouth. I did a test and ate the absolute worst food for my breath: cheese, pork, beef, pasta, corn, chocolate. Normaly, this would give me a breath that can't even be described with words, something beyond fecal breath, but it didn't.

I still get reactions from other people but nowhere near as bad as before. Yesterday, i had a conversation with my neighboor and she didn't touch her nose until like 15 minutes into the conversation, that's gotta be a record for me. I think it might be sugar that's still feeding bacteria as i had lots of chocolate and the Vit.C i got isn't sugarless. I'm gonna try a diet with little to no sugar once i can get my hands on sugarless Vit.C. Finally something that works to some extent!

@Hungrygirl, do you still have bad breath or does Vit.C *completely* take care of the problem?
whyowhy
Total Newbie

Post by whyowhy »

Archimonde wrote:I started this Vit.C thing a few days ago. I'm blown away that my SHIT taste is completely gone from my mouth. I did a test and ate the absolute worst food for my breath: cheese, pork, beef, pasta, corn, chocolate. Normaly, this would give me a breath that can't even be described with words, something beyond fecal breath, but it didn't.

I still get reactions from other people but nowhere near as bad as before. Yesterday, i had a conversation with my neighboor and she didn't touch her nose until like 15 minutes into the conversation, that's gotta be a record for me. I think it might be sugar that's still feeding bacteria as i had lots of chocolate and the Vit.C i got isn't sugarless. I'm gonna try a diet with little to no sugar once i can get my hands on sugarless Vit.C. Finally something that works to some extent!

@Hungrygirl, do you still have bad breath or does Vit.C *completely* take care of the problem?
I am definitely going to try this Vitamin C thing. WOW But I am so confused as to how much to take. How much did you take? Archimond, could you actually taste and smell your breath and shit taste? I cannot taste or smell anything EVER! But everyone else can.
perrymason
Advanced

Post by perrymason »

Well, I started around 3 weeks ago with this:

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/naviga ... tem=381545

I know it has sugar and all, but it seemed to me that it would help. 2 weeks went by with me moaning and whining on how this product is a piece of shit. Now I'm actually pretty happy I got it. My tongue is pink as ever and allthough I do have BB, its mild and not so severe now. My saliva is constantly flowing and I have asked my younger brother for input on my breath, and he said it was only detectable 1-2 feet away!!! I take 4-5 of these a day (2000-2500 mg) and whenever i feel dry, i just pop one in my mouth.

My nasal BB is still lingering but isn't as severe as it used to be (100000000000000000000000000 feet away it could be smelled). My tongue is bright pink (I use the TUNG brush + activia yogurt) and when i run the finger test at the back of my tongue, it doesn't smell. I have my honest brother to tell me how my breath is, and he said it is actually tolerable now. (Still funkyyy though)

Can anyone give me input on how the sugar could be affecting my breath? I searched @ many different stores and couldn't find Sugar-free chewable Vitamin C tablets. Could it be making the BB worse? I think that the benefits of the Vitamin C outweigh the shit caused by the sugar. WTF does the sugar do? :x
perrymason
Advanced

Post by perrymason »

whyowhy wrote:
Archimonde wrote:I started this Vit.C thing a few days ago. I'm blown away that my SHIT taste is completely gone from my mouth. I did a test and ate the absolute worst food for my breath: cheese, pork, beef, pasta, corn, chocolate. Normaly, this would give me a breath that can't even be described with words, something beyond fecal breath, but it didn't.

I am definitely going to try this Vitamin C thing. WOW But I am so confused as to how much to take. How much did you take? Archimond, could you actually taste and smell your breath and shit taste? I cannot taste or smell anything EVER! But everyone else can.
Start off with a minimum of 2500 mg a day. Don't take it all at once, and work your way up as time goes on. Take them when you need them, if your mouth is dry.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic