Your Email Address:

First Name:

SDFGSDFGSDQ

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
perrymason
Advanced

SDFGSDFGSDQ

Post by perrymason »

I HATE MY LIFE

I'm tired of all bullshit with bad breath. I seriously wish it would just GOOOO AWAY. SO FRUSTRATED :evil:

I WISH SOMEONE WOULD TAKE ME SERIOUSLY AND HELP ME. MY ENT EVEN LIED TO ME. TODAY WAS TERRIBLE.

thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
perrymason
Advanced

Post by perrymason »

Atleast you approach your BB rationally. I'm literally going crazy over here. I can't stand to do my homework or watch the TV because it reminds me of the things that I could do but can't do because of my BB. ***k.

Music is my only escape.
THANATOSSSSSSSS i am going MAD (frustrateddd)

God i need someone to talk to, other than my parents who lie to make me feel better, although i can see them touching their noses and pinching them. GOD WHY ME?
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Doctors and even dentist lie because they have a big ego and don't want to admit they can't help us. I have told my family and friends that I know I have cronic bb and that is not dental related and that I suffer from pnd and that even my doctors don't know what is causing it but that I am still looking for a cure. I talk to fam. and friends a lot over the phone and sometimes when a friend invites me over to her house for breakfast I just gather whatever courage I have and go and try to have a good time. I have missed baby showers, b-day parties, visiting family but I refuse to go to these things and end up feeling mostly isolated and coming home regretting it. All my family are nice to me but, come on!! they can only stand talking to me for a few minutes. SO, MY ATTITUDE IS IF ANYONE COMES TO VISIT ME AT MY HOME THEY ARE WELCOME BUT DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! my best advice is let your family and good friends know and ask them to help you find a cause and cure to this. I PRAY TO GOD TO HELP US FIND A CURE.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic