Your Email Address:

First Name:

New potent treatment that works!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Tom

New potent treatment that works!

Post by Tom »

Well I found out better formula that is working for me, I am sure it will work for those of you who have digestion problem. I have spend several visits with herbal Dr. Now I don’t have bitter taste in my mouth as I used to. Now my mouth feels fresh and sweet inside. I tried several tooth paste and mouthwashes = useless because they will never treat BB, this is internal problem not external as these greedy bustards want to fool us. Colon therapy was working but it was not too potent. I use two products, one is made by “Flora, Maria’s Swedish Bitters non alcohol” and by “Naka, vital greens” 3 times a day.

CURE can only be found in natural ingredients. Don’t treat the symptoms find the cause!
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Hippie Alert 8)
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

The Swedish bitters has senna in, if used long term this can cause your bowel muscles to stop working on their own (lazy bowel syndrome) and you will therefore need artifical stimulation (ie senna) to move at all eventually.

Be careful, don't over use the senna!! :D

I might give the Naka a go though as I'm always constipated and nothing seems to help with this!!
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I ordered some of that yesterday cause i read about it a while ago .
I didn´t wanna order it then cause i had no money.
It´s called vital green chlorella and it got chlorofyl in it,it helps against body odor and alot of other things. it´s 50 euro 1000 capsules i think.

Please GOD let this be the cure !!!!!!!!
Spend enough money on this type of s**t already.
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Billie,

Don't get your hopes up about chlorella/chlorophyll. I've been using it for a couple of months without any change (plus you can buy chlorella from the health food shop for alot less than the vital greens, I pay £6 for 120 capsules). I was only going to try it to see if it helped with my constipation.

That's only my experience though, it might do something for you. :)
Tom

Post by Tom »

Not sure where you got this info, perhaps from Dr. Harold Katz haha:)
Here are true facts; Swedish doctor also compiled a manuscript describing the 46 conditions for which Swedish Bitters can bring relief. Dr Samst himself lived to be 104 and finally succumbed, not to the ravages of old age, but as a result of a fall while out riding!
I am very pleased with this product.

Snobuni wrote:The Swedish bitters has senna in, if used long term this can cause your bowel muscles to stop working on their own (lazy bowel syndrome) and you will therefore need artifical stimulation (ie senna) to move at all eventually.

Be careful, don't over use the senna!! :D

I might give the Naka a go though as I'm always constipated and nothing seems to help with this!!
CURE can only be found in natural ingredients. Don’t treat the symptoms find the cause!
Tom

Post by Tom »

billie wrote:I ordered some of that yesterday cause i read about it a while ago .
I didn´t wanna order it then cause i had no money.
It´s called vital green chlorella and it got chlorofyl in it,it helps against body odor and alot of other things. it´s 50 euro 1000 capsules i think.

Please GOD let this be the cure !!!!!!!!
Spend enough money on this type of s**t already.
Don’t buy in capsules it must be in liquid make sure it has Chlorophyll in.

Flora - Maria's Swedish Bitters, can be found at any health stores I bought from this guy free shipping.

http://www.luckyvitamin.com/item/itemKey/61237

Vital greens from canada
http://canadianvitamins.com/shop/item.a ... 374&catid=
Last edited by Tom on Mon May 19, 2008 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Tom,

I'm just saying what my doctor and colon therapist has told me, I'm chronically constipated despite a really healthy diet and fibre supplements. I use to take stuff with senna in all the time and I ended up not being able to move at all unless I took some form of senna. I'm just saying, don't over do it, cos it might end up ruining your muscles natural stimulus. :)

Also, alot of other people on this site have tried chlorophyll before without any positive effects, including myself, although I've only ever tried the capsules not the powder.
Tom

Post by Tom »

All these products must be in liquid, capsules are useless. Over do it? I don’t, I am using suggested use only. Besides let’s face the truth how natural products can; ended up not being able to move? I never had any similar symptoms. This product does not make you go to toilet room it’s not true. I have been using this for over a month and I am feeling great very happy, lots of energy and I don’t feel depressed.
Snobuni wrote:Tom,

I'm just saying what my doctor and colon therapist has told me, I'm chronically constipated despite a really healthy diet and fibre supplements. I use to take stuff with senna in all the time and I ended up not being able to move at all unless I took some form of senna. I'm just saying, don't over do it, cos it might end up ruining your muscles natural stimulus. :)

Also, alot of other people on this site have tried chlorophyll before without any positive effects, including myself, although I've only ever tried the capsules not the powder.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Tom, which product helps your BB, swedish bitters or greens? I wanna try one but not both.
Tom

Post by Tom »

Archimonde wrote:Tom, which product helps your BB, swedish bitters or greens? I wanna try one but not both.
Swedish bitters no doubt, after one hour you’ll feel relief, (sweet taste) Our body needs bitter, we eat too much sugar therefore many people have bitter bad breath because our body tries to produce bitter taste in order to digest some foods>
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Ok Tom, I'm going to give the Swedish bitters a try. You said it worked after an hour?! Are you meant to use the bitters for a certain amount of time or is it something you're meant to take long term?

Do you think your bb is originating from your digestive system rather than from in your mouth? Are the bitters and vital greens still helping your bb? :)
Tom

Post by Tom »

Snobuni wrote:Ok Tom, I'm going to give the Swedish bitters a try. You said it worked after an hour?! Are you meant to use the bitters for a certain amount of time or is it something you're meant to take long term?

Do you think your bb is originating from your digestive system rather than from in your mouth? Are the bitters and vital greens still helping your bb? :)
It comes from mouth because digestive system is the cause( food I eat). It works well but it’s not 100% proof example I still can’t drink alcohol at social meetings, also when I am very hungry or dehydrated it doesn’t work. I'll be using this for a long term, right now I don’t see anything better available on the market. Unless I‘ll buy a gun and blow my brains out :)
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Can I borrow that gun?!! :lol:

Btw, what is your diet like? I'm trying to follow a candida diet, it does seem to have an effect on my breath, but it doesn't change it alot. I'm also going to try Xtralac (similar to Threelac), do you take probiotics too?
Tom

Post by Tom »

Snobuni wrote:Can I borrow that gun?!! :lol:

Btw, what is your diet like? I'm trying to follow a candida diet, it does seem to have an effect on my breath, but it doesn't change it alot. I'm also going to try Xtralac (similar to Threelac), do you take probiotics too?
Well I like to eat everything, but I have noticed that eating meat alone creates BB. I used to use probiotics they are very healthy and superior when making colon cleanses. But I did not get any immediate relive from BB, no I don’t use this stuff anymore only when I make cleanses once a year.
Let me know how it's going with your Candida cleanse-diet? ….later on
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic