Your Email Address:

First Name:

PANCREAS/BB??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master

PANCREAS/BB??

Post by halihope »

I SAW MY NEPROLOGIST,KIDNEY DOCTOR, TODAY AND MY CREATININE IS UP TO 2.7 WHICH IS NOT GOOD AT ALL AND MEANS MY TRANSPLANTED KIDNEY IS NOT WHERE IT SHOULD BE. ALSO MY PANCREAS IS SWOLLEN BUT FUNNY I DO NOT HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS, I SHOULD BE ROLLING ON THE FLOOR WITH PAIN AND VOMITING UP A STORM. I AM WONDERING IF THIS IS CAUSING MY BB, ANYONE WITH KNOWLEDGE ABOUT PANCREAS? MY NEPHRO WANTS ME TO DO LABS IN A WEEK SO I WILL BE DRINKING LOTS OF WATER TO SEE IF KIDNEY GETS BETTER AND PANCREAS WELLING COMES DOWN. MY SUGAR LEVEL IS FINE AND MY LIVER FUNCTION IS GOOD SO WISH ME GOOD LUCK BEST OF ALL PRAY FOR ME. I DO BELIEVE IN GOD ALL MIGHTY AND OUR SAVIOR JESUS. WHY? BECAUSE ALL I HAVE TO DO IS SEE MY HUSBAND AND CHILDREN TO SEE GOD'S WONDERFUL DEEDS.

Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

*Please Stop Shouting*

I guess your doctor is a good person to ask about your pancreas. Maybe a better idea than asking random ppl on a forum. Just an idea. :-({|=
destined

Post by destined »

I recently found out that both of my kidneys are enlarged, but they appeared to be functioning normally (according to the tests I experienced). I too thought that my enlarged kidneys may have some impact on my bb. Unfornatunately, I did not have the courage to press the issue with my doctors since they were so dimissive in the past. I tried to do some research online to see if there was a correlation between the two but I did not find anything to support my theory.

Please keep me posted on your findings or send me an email if your would like to discuss further. :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic