Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorophyll

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oceanloverb
Total Newbie

Chlorophyll

Post by oceanloverb »

Has anyone tried to use Chlorophyll to treat bad breath? Someone suggested it to me & said that it is an internal deodorizer. I was just wondering if it is effective.

Has anyone tried to use Chlorophyll to treat bad breath? Someone advised me to use it & said that it was a natural internal cleanser.
mizz123
Junior

Post by mizz123 »

honestly, I have tried it. I didn't really notice a difference. But then again, i can't smell my own breath so how the hell am I supposed to know if anything works......... sorry I am a little aggrivated today. :(
Humble
Total Newbie

Chlorophyll

Post by Humble »

I have been experimenting with Chlorophyll tablets for about 1 month. My problem may be dental (Wisdom teeth and Periodontal). I have used the tablets along with Burdock Root tablets and Therabreath. The Therabreath is not very effective, it has to be used every 2-3 hours. I have been told by relatives that they have noticed a mild difference. My mouth feels somewhat cleaner. I will address the dental issue in July 2008. I have been told that drinking hot lemonade may also help a little. I am not sure, but am willing to give it a try.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic