Your Email Address:

First Name:

A NEW FEAR!!!

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
lolalola
Junior

A NEW FEAR!!!

Post by lolalola »

Ok so as if I am not paranoid enough with bb, now anytime someone reaches into their pocket or purse, I start to think that they are going to reach for gum and offer it to me. This anxiety and fear and sweat starts even when I don't know the person as long as they are standing close to me and I am afraid that they can smell the bb.
BTW most are reaching for keys, money, wallet and until I see what they have pulled out, I am paralyzed with fear...

When will their be a cure??? I can't go on!!!

Humble
Total Newbie

BB Encouragement

Post by Humble »

Please be encouraged. I have developed a strong fear of experiencing people's reactions, as well. It is so heartbreaking, because I am a good person. No one deserves this. I have been avoiding social situations for several years. I can't look people in the eye when I talk to them and stand as far back as possible to not offend them with the BB. I have put my dating life on hold. My entire life is on hold. I continue to pray and hope that I will find the remedy that works for me. I hope that you will be encouraged as well. Have you figured out the root of your problem. I suspect mine may be dental-related. I will be trying to get some wisdom tooth extractions in July 2008.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic