Your Email Address:

First Name:

not sure if this was posted ...but worth a read

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

Than I should have been cured a couple years ago.
Bloorain
Advanced

Post by Bloorain »

](*,)
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Oh dear.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Wow! Very, very interesting piece of fact. I am totally thrilled. Awesome.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

oceanside wrote:Wow! Very, very interesting piece of fact. I am totally thrilled. Awesome.
So.....how are you oceanside???

Long time since your last post....

How are you and how is your actual regime??
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

oceanside wrote:Wow! Very, very interesting piece of fact. I am totally thrilled. Awesome.
Does Vit.C still work for you?
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

this is bullshyt
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

emotional rescue wrote:

Hello E/R,

I am doing great. Things are wonderful for me. I no long need VC or anything other than brushing in the morning and night and cleaning my tongue.

My confidence is at an all time high. I am out there living my life and aggressively pursuing the things that I had always wished I was able to do if I were cured of this nightmare.

Looking back on my involving with many of the members, via written letters to doctors and drugs companies for help, I consider it a blessing in disguise. Yes, hard to believe this statement would come out of my mouth but now that I have a second chance to re-live my life, to live in freedom and peace of mind, life is worthwhile.

My hope and yearning was to someday be able to "laugh out loud" in front of people-in close proximity is now a reality. And believe me, there are lots of enjoyment in my life without chronically depressed due to paranoia that comes with BB.

I hope someday you will find relief from you suffering. Remember, if your regimen doesn't bring any relief than do something differently. Think outside of the box.

It's the truth, people are finding relief and yes, even cured.

Take care,
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Hi 8)

So ..... please remind us again: How xactly were you 'cured' (I've forgotten) .... was it the soap? the Vit C? something else? Everything combined..?

Or was it halitophobia :mrgreen: ?

The last thing I only ask in order to live up to my new nickname (look to the left) :arrow:
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Larc400 wrote:Hi 8)

So ..... please remind us again: How xactly were you 'cured' (I've forgotten) .... was it the soap? the Vit C? something else? Everything combined..?

Or was it halitophobia :mrgreen: ?

The last thing I only ask in order to live up to my new nickname (look to the left) :arrow:
:lol:
Just laugh it off. Try not to stress over your new title. In my opinion, someday you will discover an amazing remedy that will help those in need. (doc) ;)

Well, I will try to answer objectively as I can. Phobia..., I believe that we all suffer from it in one form or another. After all, if this problem is obsessively controlling one's thought, action, and outlook to a point of anguish than that is serious.

Sure I was paranoia about my breath. However, as I had stated many times in the past, I finally stopped doing everything that hasn't work to remedy my problem. I stopped using mouthwash 2-3 times a day, brushed constantly, and damaging my natural oral /saliva immuninty.

The vitamin C helped a great deal in getting my weak system up and when I stopped using mouthwash, in conjunction with VC, I noticed an amazing improving in my breath.

More importantly, I had someone to talk to me about my problem. That was the key. I needed a live person to help me feel better about myself/condition.

Shame and humiliation is a powerfull thing. What it does to a person is nothing less than demoralization.

I hope that helps.

Take care,
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Probably is this case Larc is right, this really sounds like ****ing halitophobia. In fact I am changing his nick right now.
Bloorain
Advanced

Post by Bloorain »

oceanside wrote:
emotional rescue wrote:

Hello E/R,

I am doing great. Things are wonderful for me. I no long need VC or anything other than brushing in the morning and night and cleaning my tongue.

My confidence is at an all time high. I am out there living my life and aggressively pursuing the things that I had always wished I was able to do if I were cured of this nightmare.

Looking back on my involving with many of the members, via written letters to doctors and drugs companies for help, I consider it a blessing in disguise. Yes, hard to believe this statement would come out of my mouth but now that I have a second chance to re-live my life, to live in freedom and peace of mind, life is worthwhile.

My hope and yearning was to someday be able to "laugh out loud" in front of people-in close proximity is now a reality. And believe me, there are lots of enjoyment in my life without chronically depressed due to paranoia that comes with BB.

I hope someday you will find relief from you suffering. Remember, if your regimen doesn't bring any relief than do something differently. Think outside of the box.

It's the truth, people are finding relief and yes, even cured.

Take care,

I hope to God some day I'll be able to experience freedom this way again.

What toothpaste are you using?? (not that it would matter cause I've tried them all)

Thanks!
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Hello Bloorain, :D

You will, Bloorain! You will! The days when you felt the freedom to speak and appreciate life in the fullest, loving and doing good to others as the lord intended for us to live.

Don't give up on hope, ok. He is living water. As a matter of fact, it taste so good to be able to enjoy the delicious taste of H2O. I will never take drinking water for granted again. On a side note, licking the back of the wrist, theory, .... (to be continued)

Hey, bloorain, try to be happy ok? Enjoy whatever that brings you peace of mind. Don't stress over this problem to much ok. Part, or the biggest, harm is "overanalyzing" things, thoughs, events, and yes..., badbreath. Those are you/me/our biggest problem. Or I should speak for myself, and not for you, I am the worse when it comes to fixation and depression.

Believe, Believe, you will make it.

Take care,
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic