Your Email Address:

First Name:

Sinus fungus

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
chomp

Sinus fungus

Post by chomp »

People with PND should do a google search for sinus fungus. I read some articles about this problem and it might help some of you.

April

Post by April »

Hey chomp

Thanks for posting this as I usually search both topics separately. With so much fungus around these days it's hard to avoid it, if your allergic to it. It is one allergen that I know causes my pnd. I even got skin rashes from this stuff once.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

April
what are the symptoms of any allergy such as sinus fungus?

WHAT is the RATIO of a salt water irrigation? I am going to empty the medicinal stuff from my nasal bottle and replace it with salt water and see if this helps better.
chomp

Post by chomp »

I've read tea tree oil or even oregano juice (not oil) added to water and squirted in the nose helps with clearing the fungus.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

This friend of mine said she makes a camomille (those tiny yellow flowers) tea and with a droplet she clears her children's stuffed nose. About the oregano, I wonder if I boil oregano in little water might help? Maybe the mexican oregano works better since it is more strong.
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

I am taking Oregano caps (Oragaresp) and I notice that my PND is much much better. I also sleep well. But you have to deal with a little after-taste which goes off 30 mins afterwards. However, I stopped nasal irrigation years ago- did not help my nasal bb nor my pnd at all, instead it made them worst.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

That's great Spygirl, but does less pnd = improved breath?
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

Archimonde wrote:That's great Spygirl, but does less pnd = improved breath?
Yes technically, provided your bb is caused by bacteria as they feed on the protein/phlegm. However, I couldn’t ascertain whether my bb is less offensive due solely to oregano caps as I am doing a lot of things to lessen/eliminate it. But I notice that my sleeping pattern became regular with these caps and my immunity seems stronger as my sore throat never progress to cough or flu (the normal route).
April

Post by April »

halihope wrote:April
what are the symptoms of any allergy such as sinus fungus?

WHAT is the RATIO of a salt water irrigation? I am going to empty the medicinal stuff from my nasal bottle and replace it with salt water and see if this helps better.
Hey halihope

Sorry for taking so long in replying to your questions, was away from the forum for abit. I don't know all the symptoms of 'sinus fungus', but for me I had sneezing fits, blocked nose, with green coloured mucus and sometimes green dots would appear when I sneeze or cough (through nose or mouth). Sorry for being so graphic.

Anyway I wanted to be accurate with the saline wash, so here is a link to a site that tells you exactly how it can be mixed. I was using some ready mixed packets, but it is much cheaper to make your own.

Hope this helps.

http://www.aaaai.org/patients/publicedm ... /rinse.stm
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am spraying sinuses with peroxide, i will let oyu know how it goes, today I really felt some nasty gunk taste in my mouth

horrible. But I feel my head is much lighter, but that is only second day
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

April thank for your info re sinus fungus, I don't have this but I did mixed the salt, baking soda, water and replaced it in my nasal spray bottle. Today I sprayed each nostril several times each and this white semi-thick stuff came out.

Jimi how does it feel to spray with peroxide? Does it hurt? Also has your sense of smell changed? My nose used to be very sensitive to stuff like bleach and after sometime of using nose spray the bleach doesn't bother me unless I place the bottle of it close to my nose. Please let us know if this peroxide is helping you.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

well my nose just opened up few hours ago and I could breath really smoothly, my throat jucky feeling was gone, felt like the infection back there was lesser.

But I went to shop and just bough all this junk food like icecream and chocolate, even though I am vegan most of the time.

And now that jucky slimy feeling is coming back, and I had to clear my nose every few minutes.

Seems like bacterias or ****ing fungus won again.

But I am not giving up, if somethig does not work you can claim only after few months of use,. So I need to use it more weeks.

But yes it hurts like hell but only for few seconds

there are no side efffects, old people are inhaling peroxide and it helps them so I am posiitve it is safe
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

5 minutes later again my nose opened up, i used another dose, it hurt really bad , I lmost screamed , but only for 5 seconds. It seems like peroxide perefctly clears the nose and also desinfects it. I will try adding some salt to the mixture so it will not hurt so much.

I suggest you try it also, for the first time both of my nostrils are clear at the same time, usually it was only one nostril opened.

And this gunk that is infected drips down the throat and oesophagus and just infects everything, I think the cause must be in the nose. We have to disinfect the infection in sinuses

my nose is really super clear, I can think better, my head is not congested, I have this fresh feeling in my throat......
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Sounds like you guys are onto something, good work.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Jimi sounds very painful but please keep us informed, how about your bb is it gone? If so how long bb gone before another dose of peroxide?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic