Your Email Address:

First Name:

no white tongue yet bb

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master

no white tongue yet bb

Post by halihope »

I been eliminating protein for the most part from my meals during most of the day and have little only at night. I see not much white on tongue only in the very back where I can not reach it. Today I cough once but did it really hard or deep and this ugly smell jut hit me for a second. Where does the air/smell come from when we cough?

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I have the same problem, no matter how clean my mouth is, i have like a lump of phlegm in my throat that stink up my breath. It's very apparent when i cough really hard.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Archimonde
What have you tried to get rid of the phlegm? I had this stuff all of the time and no matter how hard I cough I could never make it come out. Now I use a medicinal nasal spray and has reduced it quite a bit but still I have bb.
I wonder if an ultra sound of the nose and throat might show something and do it after eating all the yummy food for 2 days!
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

One time i was on a raw diet for about 2 months and i could no longer feel the lump, but that doesn't mean there wasn't some phlegm still there coz i still got some reactions from other ppl, not as often tho. It's very hard to stay on such a diet, i don't think it's the answer to our problem.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Archimonde wrote:I have the same problem, no matter how clean my mouth is, i have like a lump of phlegm in my throat that stink up my breath. It's very apparent when i cough really hard.
same thing here
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

That's where Vit.C fails in my case, it doesn't help with whatever is in my throat, it just gets rid of the shit smell in my mouth.

I'm trying the Master Cleanse now (lemon + water), i'm only on day 2 tho. Lemons are supposedly one of the most alkalizing food there is so if that doesn't help with the lump in my throat/bb, at least i can rule out PH as the cause of my problem.
sunshine
Total Newbie

Post by sunshine »

Let us know how the master cleanse work. I'm thinking about doing it.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

halihope, good to see you are trying the diet. Dont gauge your condition based on the colour of your tongue too much. My tongue is still white for the most part, but it has changed from yellowish to white so i guess thats a good sign. What you really need to do, is have a breath confidant, a close friend or relative who you can test it on. Thats the only way you will really know.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

austuser. hi
I am trying hard to follow the no protein until evening diet but I am wondering if egg white is high in protein.

As far as having someone to monitor my bb I don't since my hubby and children don't smell anything on me and I just base it on people's reactions and how far I need to be from fam. or friends to be able to converse.

Is there a list of NO NO FOODS somewhere in this forum where we can either check so as to avoid or add?
Charley
Junior

Post by Charley »

halihope wrote:Is there a list of NO NO FOODS somewhere in this forum where we can either check so as to avoid or add?
Hali, I've just started the no-protein thing - really its a case of trawling google and trawling supermarket isles... Aust was really helpful on where to start i.e. rice cakes, rice milk and rice flakes - I also found rice noodles which, when you put a chilli sauce with them, are actually not too bad. Some rice products can be high in protein so be careful what you choose.

Then there's tomato, celery, carrotts, apples and lettuce - not to bad for me as I'm veggie. There are also some other cracker type things and quite a lot of sauces with no protein.

I did good today, but have a second job which is hard manual labour, mucking out farm animals etc. and on such little sustenance I gave in to pizza on the way home!

But I'm sure it will get easier and with a couple of days off next week I'll be able to give it full attention.

Looked up eggs and they are quite high - check out this link (was the first one I looked at) http://www.iloveindia.com/nutrition/pro ... otein.html

Anyway, hope this of some help. Good luck with it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic