Your Email Address:

First Name:

Colloidal silver

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Colloidal silver

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think we need to try and not give up with natural medicines, there were talks about colloidal silver in the apast, I used it too and it helped.

We have probably bacteria overgrowth in our bodies so colloidal silver is a must for us.

I think I will buy this device, It cost 250 bucks I know but still you can make your own colloidal silver,

http://www.sotainstruments.com/products ... pulser.asp

WHat do you think about it We used colloidal silver for nose but probbaly we should drink it.

I am not ****ing giving up, I will try several thinkgs only natiral. I will try tea tree oil, probiotics, liver slush, enemas, colloidal silver, magnetic purification of blood etc.

It has to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to beat this ****ing thing. And also I am taking peroxide and sprayeing in my sinuses starting today.

I think you should do the same thing. Colloidal silver is praised by a lot of people.

VICKSTER
Advanced

Post by VICKSTER »

Hey Jimii,
How do you spray your sinus with peroxide? What is the mixture and how do you spray it? Thanks VICKSTER
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

It is food grade peroxide and I put the mixture into nasal spray and just spray into my nose, it burns a little but not a lot, it might not help a lot, probably bacterias are much tougher but still it is worth of try, I will add also tea tree oil to the mixture and baking soda
maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

yes jimmi i think your right on this one, i have seen this product befor looks good. ;)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am flooding my sinuses with peroxide right now. It hurts like hell, my tears are coming out :)

I am still interested about that molar, it does not have caries, and I doubt it will cure me if they take it out, need more proof
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

just be careful with home made colloidal silver, it can trigger an incurable condition called Argyria, where your entire skin turns permanetly blue.
Hal_1t0515

Post by Hal_1t0515 »

Purest Colloids makes a product called MesoSilver which is a true silver colloid. It's safe to take daily, because it is not silver ions in solution but the actual microspcopic silver metal particles in suspension. A true silver colloidal suspension should be brown in color, not clear.

Those electric "colloidal" silver kits create mostly silver ions, which are not safe to use on a regular basis. There's a lot of misinfo on colloidal silver out there, usually from the companies selling the home silver ion kits.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

that guy who got a blue skin rubbed this stuff into his skin and in large quantities.,

YOu can make silver makers and make it yourself, a lot of people use it and they dont turn blue.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I just ordered 200 ml colloidal silver. I hope it works :)
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I just got the colloidal silver, but know i´m scared to use it cause i read bad stuff about it.
I think i´m gonna gargle with it first.
Are there more people who use colloidal silver right now?
Charley
Junior

Post by Charley »

I am. Have been using it for a couple of weeks without side effects or going blue!

Having said that its done bugger all for bb, but I'll finish the bottle.
iva
Master

Post by iva »

I am using colloidal silver (gargle, drink and put on any wounds) and I think in therapeutic doses and for a short period it is not harmful.
I notice slight improvement in my mouth taste and sore tongue (not bb yet) and I shall go on with it!
JZ
Junior

Post by JZ »

I used colloidal silver for months.
Sprayed it into my nose 2 times a day.
No side effects.

First a bought it (2 bottles 500ml) and later I made it myself.

Sorry, but It is not a cure against bb.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Just this week I saw the man who's skin turned blue on tv. He started drinking colloidal silver for some kind of ailment and did not noticed his skin turning blue until people commented on it. Now he is getting ready to marry and doesn't mind the attention he gets from people and he is still drinking that stuff!

Jimi you mentioned food grade peroxide. What is the full name and where do I find it? Also you mention adding tree oil and baking soda. Have you?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic