Your Email Address:

First Name:

depressed when my date asks me to spend weekend with him

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
sharon
Junior

depressed when my date asks me to spend weekend with him

Post by sharon »

This weekend he has a plan, to leave New York and spend the whole weekend with him in New Jersey.

I'm so depresssed. I can't imagine. I will be out of my control then, I will be out of reach of my stuff, my diet, my alone time....I can't imagine the night to stay with him, the morning when I awake... oh my God, no! never! I have to turn it down. And at last he will loose patience, doubt what is my feeling to him, and left, and I was a guilty one.

I am so depressed!

Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

He probably already realizes you are dealing with this, even if you don't talk about it. Just try and be yourself and have a good time. Maybe buy a tooth brush and a mini tooth paste you can keep with you and duck into a restroom if you get nervous. And load your pockets down with gum and mints :) You'll be alright

I know how hard it is to go out of your normal setting and routine...stay strong
DeathBreath
Total Newbie

Post by DeathBreath »

Eric wrote:And load your pockets down with gum and mints :)
That's how I survive most of the time \:D/
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

sharon
Don't give in to the "what ifs" if this guy wants to spend the weekend with you go for it and just get all the stuff you use ready and about your diet well let him know you are on it, I am sure he will understand and the morning breath, well even him will have morning bb. Be brave and don't let bb run your life!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic