Your Email Address:

First Name:

wisdo teeth/pockets?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
halihope
Master

wisdo teeth/pockets?

Post by halihope »

I checked my wisdom teeth and all four are well aligned except the upper right one is a bit toward the inside of my mouth but then again my jaw seems to go that way and also the rest of my molars. I don't think I have problems with wisdom teeth I keep them clean enough to get compliments from my dental/cleaning lady at my dentist but would like to KNOW HOW TO LOOK FOR POCKETS? Thank

Cured
Junior

Re: wisdo teeth/pockets?

Post by Cured »

halihope wrote:HOW TO LOOK FOR POCKETS? Thank
I don't believe an amateur could accurately find them all, if any at all. You need to ask a dental or periodontal professional to examine for them.
daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

Just tell you dentist/hygienist that your breath has been funky lately and ask them to see if it might be coming from that particular wisdom tooth or any of your other wisdom teeth, they know its tough to clean adequately back there. If they are nice, they'll take a look and focus on it when their doing the cleaning.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

dave did it work? do you still have bb?
daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

Jimi wrote:dave did it work? do you still have bb?
its gotten better, not cured tho, but its been a week, even normal people get bad breath for a week or two after getting them removed, hopefully thats the case with me...im not optimistic but u never know.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic