Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hydrogen Peroxide

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

I know the first time i used it there was no sign of white discoloration for those few days. I have been using it now for a week and my tongue still gets coated, but i have my bad breath under control. I am not using the baking powder. This is my regimen for the last week:

1. Floss.

2. Clean tongue with breezecare oral gel for at least two minutes, not letting any salyva touch my tongue so as to not dilute the ingredients. Scrape off.

3. Rinse with hydrogen peroxide/water for THREE minutes

4. repeat step two but this time only brush tongue for 30 seconds and clean entire mouth as well: teeth, cheeks, roof...

I still havent been using the probiotics as i havent felt the need. This is the longest my breath has been good. I still need to follow these stepsn at least twice a day, but i dont get morning breath or sour/bad taste.

in regards to quitting alcohol and smoking, im 23 and it just aint gonna happen. On the probiotic system when i drank and smokded that kills the good bacteria and my breath quickly turns bad. However, with this regimen, i used it at about 8pm on saturday night, then went to a club with my girlfriend and drank and smoked till about 2 and she said i just smelled like beer. It seems to work for me. When my nasal passage is clogged ans hayfever kicks in, my breath is bad regardless. I use rhinocort and it works fairly well. Anyone notice when your "good breath" friends get sick, their breath smells just as shitty as yours? I've heard it reffered to as "the sick smell"....because of all the mucous and congestion breeds bad bacteria. Im hoping my allergy test will reveal what is making it happen to me and you can get cured of hayfever in most cases.

I must state something though. I was never afflicted with the kind of bad breath that can be detected across the room or even a few metres away. For me its definatley noticable if im having a close conversation with someone. (Ive used my poor brother as my breath smelling lab rat god bless him). My girlfriend tells me to keep up what im doing now! I know many of you have stated that your tongue is not the cause of your bb, but for me it definately is a large contributor. When I use breezecare's oral gel, my mouth feels fantastic. I hope this good run will last.

austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

Okay, so its thursday. I started incorporating K12 mouthwash from breezecare into my routine yesterday as my breath started to become unstable with just the hydrogen peroxide. So yesterday i did everyhting the same, but at the end of it i used the probiotic mouthwash.

So what im going to do is follow breezecare's routine of two days colonisation, and five days of maintenence. But instead of using their Chlorine Dioxide pre-rinse as the bacterial 'nuke', im using hydrogen peroxide in its place. But only in the morning routine of day 1 and 2. At night on those first 2 days, i skip the hydrogen peroxide and just use the probiotics. Then on days 3-5 i use the probiotics in the morning and maybe just the triclosan mouthwash at night.

Sorry if thats all confusing, but basically im using hydrogen peroxide for 2 days, then letting the probiotics maintain the harmony for the rest of the week. It is the end of day 2 for me and so far, my mouth feels fantastic!!
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

I've been using the breezecare oral gel to clean my tongue for many months now too and it's really good. I spread it over the surface of my tongue and as far back as I can, let it sit for few minutes, then scrape the tongue. And like you, I don't believe the tongue is the main source in my bad breath but it's definately a contributing factor. So cleaning it good helps me. Some months ago I've tried the K bliss system from breezecare. Although in the begining I felt it was working, after a couple of weeks I stopped using it cause I think it was becoming inefective over time.

Also for the past few weeks I've stopped eating meat and I think that has helped my breath too. I notice that whenever I eat onion, the smell lingers in my mouth for days so I'm definately staying away from it as well.

In general I think my breath is getting better, but it's the result of soooooooooo many things I'm doing right now.
BBHalit

Post by BBHalit »

jess wrote:I've been using the breezecare oral gel to clean my tongue for many months now too and it's really good. I spread it over the surface of my tongue and as far back as I can, let it sit for few minutes, then scrape the tongue. And like you, I don't believe the tongue is the main source in my bad breath but it's definately a contributing factor. So cleaning it good helps me. Some months ago I've tried the K bliss system from breezecare. Although in the begining I felt it was working, after a couple of weeks I stopped using it cause I think it was becoming inefective over time.

Also for the past few weeks I've stopped eating meat and I think that has helped my breath too. I notice that whenever I eat onion, the smell lingers in my mouth for days so I'm definately staying away from it as well.

In general I think my breath is getting better, but it's the result of soooooooooo many things I'm doing right now.
make sure you document everything possible and the improvement you get. That'll help us a lot
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

So it is day six of my week (Monday). Had perfect breath until saturday night but with reason. I had to fast both saturday and sunday in order to prepare for my colonoscopy (eew) today. My irritable bowel syndrome is pretty much on par with my bad breath in terms of limiting my social life, but i get by.

Anyway, I didnt eath a thing all saturday and sunday and my breath was TERRIBLE. I mean, worse than any other time id been using any breath system. I assume it is because of the ketones that arent able to break down carbs if you dont eat (Which is why they say people on the atkins diet have bad ketone breath as the atkins diet is strictly no carbs e.g Hillary swank and Ben affleck both reported they had awful breath while on it).

So i got to eat today and my breath actually improved after a couple of hours. But because of the weekend the probacteria probably havent had a chance to fully thrive. I will begin my week again tomorrow with the hydrogen peroxide routine. See how it goes.
emutimes
Total Newbie

The Bad breath report

Post by emutimes »

can someone tell me if the bad breath report really works,.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic