Your Email Address:

First Name:

I just continue to get angrier.....

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
lolalola
Junior

I just continue to get angrier.....

Post by lolalola »

Ok so got back from vacation, saw thousands of people chatting on planes, on streets, restaurants etc. Here i was just watching these people talk, not listen to what they are saying, just talking to each other and know that they are not worried about bb, but they are just saying what is on their mind.
I sat there silent not even wanting to ask the airline stewardess for some water because I was afraid that if i opened my mouth, it would be disgusting. I made sure I got the aisle seat as not to be sitting sandwiched between 2 people and all 3 of us will suffer.
Once I got to my friends house, everyone was talking close and drinking and I couldn't touch the wine because it makes my bb even deadlier.
I just want to know if I will ever live free of BB!! I am so angry, i hate this!!!!
I have started to have mean thoughts, sometimes when an old person with fresh breath says something to me, i think they have lived their life, i wish they could die and give me their fresh breath. I feel so evil but it hurts that much.

I can't make plans with friends and they never make plans with me because I have to plan this whole ruse on carrying my breath kit, sitting arrangements, to drink or not to drink because of the bb, will i drink coffee, all these thoughts go into my mind and i don't even want to go anywhere. Nope, no one makes plans with me especially for evening affairs.

Just one day after 30 years of suffering I want to wake up and be given the chance to live my life the way it was meant to be lived. Maybe one day that will happen or I just won't wake up at all.

sharon
Junior

Post by sharon »

same experience...angry, numb...tried everything...can not die...maybe I should try to be unhuman, try to be without feeling, without human desire, just do things, which seem to be some kind of meaning...idon't know
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
lolalola
Junior

Post by lolalola »

That is exactly how I felt on the flight, I was staring daggers at these innocent people!!! I was so mad at them, I am angry on a daily basis and I am sick of it. Why me, why us, why anyone and why is there no one out there with a cure???
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Means we are heading the wrong way. We are suppose to feel hapypy for other couples. Instead we get jealous and angry. But what can we do about it.
beergirl
Total Newbie

question about therabreath

Post by beergirl »

What kinds of experiences has every one had with Therabreath? I started using the mouthwash 8 days ago and I have this HORRIFIC metallic taste in my mouth. It's to the point that I don't want to eat or drink anything. HA! Maybe I'll lose a few pounds. Seriously though, you can't find anyone being honest about this stuff anywhere. I called them and they said it would go away after a couple of weeks. I want to know if anyone else experienced this and if this awful taste does in fact go away. Not even sure if it's working.
lolalola
Junior

Post by lolalola »

Hey I use Therabreath toothpaste but not the mouthwash because I taste exactly what you said, a weird metallic taste. I no longer use the mouthwash. My breath returns to crap in 5 minutes no matter what I use but I stick with Therabreath toothpaste and chewing gum as it is the only one that semi makes it feel clean if not for 4 minutes.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daisylady
Total Newbie

hey

Post by Daisylady »

lolalola wrote:Hey I use Therabreath toothpaste but not the mouthwash because I taste exactly what you said, a weird metallic taste. I no longer use the mouthwash. My breath returns to crap in 5 minutes no matter what I use but I stick with Therabreath toothpaste and chewing gum as it is the only one that semi makes it feel clean if not for 4 minutes.
Hey did u use the nasal spray with it?
mizz123
Junior

Post by mizz123 »

I recently went on a trip and was so excited about it. I sat in the window seat because that is all they had. I started drinking and chatting with the b**ch next to me. She says would you like a piece of gum. I said sure, she's like yeah it will make your bloody mary minty. It's like just keep it to yourself, it can't be that bad. I've smelled plenty of people with bad breath and I never say anything. I just want to know how bad mine really is? Does it fill a room? I don't think so. I think it is just if you get really close but then again, who knows. I am so sick of people offering me sh**. It's like please like I don't already know. WHY WHY WHY can't anyone doctor take this seriously. There should be a website for every state with a list of doctors who are willing to take people like us serious. Bring us in do the halitmeter, talk to us w/o being embarressed. I have talked to a couple of doctors about it and they just blow it off. I want a HALITOSIS DOCTOR. Someone who specializes in this. They have got to be out there somewhere. I want someone to be honest and tell me how bad my problem is and how to f****** fix it!
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Daisy, therabreath toothpaste and nasal drops will mess up your smell causing you to smell 1000% worst. Dont use that SH*T.

Mizz, I so hear you. Hang in there. I hate when they offer me as well. I get so upset. My Aunt once offered me an entire pack of chewing gum the last time I went over to see her. She was talking in the kitchen with me and mid way in our conversation my mouth open bam she said ''Here take a gum''. I felt so humiliated. Needless to say its the last time I went over to visit her. I havent been to her house since. HA, HA. I think I had some tonsil stones lodged in at the time.

Drastic
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

This is what pisses me off about places that call themselves Bad Breath Centres. They should be helping people to thoroughly investigate all the common causes for the money they appear to charge people. They know how desperate people must be to attend such places, they take extortionate fees, but all they are interested in is selling products which THEY KNOW might only fix onion breath or whatever it is that some people consider to be bad breath.
People dont realise how much this problem affects us, that's why it isnt taken seriously enough. The majority who have BB dont even know about it, and are oblivious, and they think we should be like that too.
mizz123
Junior

Post by mizz123 »

noone in my family has, just me. Neither one of my parents or siblings. How do you think that makes me feel. I think that 2 of my kids have it too. I have passed it to them somehow. I am so sick of this. I feel bad that they are going to have to go thru life like this. They are already aware of it. One kid called my kid a stinkball head. I hate people. My child was so upset because he knew why. Why would god do this to my sweet baby? :cry:
sillygrrl08

Post by sillygrrl08 »

My dad had it when I was younger. I remember wondering why he had such bb, I use to turn my head away from him when he spoke. . . Looking back I feel awful that I did that, but I was a kid I didn't know. Sometimes I feel like God is punishing me because of the way I acted with my father.....Now that my dad is older he doesn't have it anymore. Now people turn their heads away from me and look at me like i'm diseased.

I do admire my father, He went through that for so long and it never broke his spirit. We never talked about it, although one time I do remember him going to the dentist and telling the doctor "I brush and brush and still the smell wont go away". Obviously they didn't do much for him either.

I'm also afraid of passing it on to my children. I don't have any but really want one someday. But I just couldn't handle it if my child turns their head away from because I smell or they become embarassed by me or worst they recieve this awful disease.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic