Your Email Address:

First Name:

I am dumped

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
sharon
Junior

I am dumped

Post by sharon »

by the one I thought who likes me much more than I like him.
in his mind probably I am a loser. Yes, my personality, my life, my career are all changed by this bb. I am all alone, without one person in real life who has the understanding or even any sympathy, I never thought it is so true, what a life, :lol:

emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

why don´t you look for a real friend on this board??

sadly it can´t be me, i´m far away, but maybe you could find a good friend that helps you to go throu this until we´ll be allright
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

That is messed up, it may be twice as bad, because you have CH moments which you have to deal with every day. Hopefully you won't take this life too serious. Like you said it's just a joke.

Becoming numb and emotionless may help.
jane
Post by jane »

well look at it this way, at least now you dont have to deal w/ trying to shield your breath when youre w/ him :)

and ive been there. a year ago i broke up w/ someone that i thought i totally wasnt in love with and i used to cheat on him. i dont know how i did it w/ my breath smellin like this but w/e. so anyway, for a year while i was going to a new college i was so alone. i resorted to drinking everday before class for the social anxiety- i didnt even think a/b the bb b/c at that time gum was pretty effective for it. i thought that would help but i still didnt meet anyone, i was just a weirdo in class and it helped to fight off the crypling thoughts a/b my ex and his new girlfriend. anyway, after dealing with that for a year and some change i learned how to deal with being alone. i understand now that all of that happened to me to toughen me up and get me ready for how adult life is gonna be you know? you wont ALWAYS have people there for romantic or platonic purposes. take this time to work on any talents that you have or take on a project. do something that will make you feel proud of yourself. i wprked harder on my music and now i think its pretty nifty that i can do something that most people cant and im good at it.

you must raise your value so that your not just a person w/ bb, you are a woman who can [insert talent here] who's breath happens to smell lol. and maybe you can get rich off of w/e it is and cure yourself. i heard that beyonce knowles used to have bb. and that she smells funny. and now look! cured.
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Life isnt easy at all. Sometimes life gives me lemons I just have to squeeze them and make lemonade.

Good luck all.

D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic