First Name:

so i m not alone at all

Tell us your story with bad breath
loveUall
Total Newbie

so i m not alone at all

Post by loveUall »

hi everyone

i m 26 years old male, i first noticed this bb thind at about 14.
actually my friends did :(

i was a social happy teen, but upto now i i live in a shell.
i chew gums everytime, used some therabreath things but nothing worked.

i cannot name what is the cause. so can u help me to identify the problem.
when i began searching i heard that touching at the back od tongue thing, so idid but could not feel a smell but the thing is
after brushing my teeth in the morning, my mouth becomes very dry and feel like it stinks. so i chew a gum, most of the times it works but sometimes i take a new gum every 10 mineutes, still no fresh feeling. when i touch my finder to my wisdom tooth i feel that smell
what do u think, can my problem also be about wisdom teeth

thanks to everyone
i hate bb
i love u all

DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi,

Welcome to the site. I am no expert but I realised that I neglected to clean the wisdom teeth. So I bought an electric toothbrush and focused on that area. It got rid of the plague hiding there but not sure if it did anything for my breath.

I am just hoping they find a cure soon.

D
loveUall
Total Newbie

Post by loveUall »

thanx for the reply DRASTIC

i ll buy one of those, thank you

i wanna talk about this girl, we just met, she is so cute and beautiful

we were together about 2-3 hours, everything s perfect
now she will come to me and we have a whole night and the other day's morning and the bb will just be with me .

ooh god i hate this , why us ?

what shall i tell her?
any way i m so drunk and i hate myself and hate bb

people who think to s*****e, just know that u re not alone
i just feel like a freak
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

A girl is comiong over to your house? Perhaps your bb isn't as bad as you think. But of course compared to the majority of the people who don't have CH, you still have a big handicap. :|

But still you managed to have a full conversation with her. For 2 to 3 hours. Damn, if that was me, my bb would have scared her off for sure.
loveUall
Total Newbie

Post by loveUall »

busted,
thanx for the post

i know my situation is bad and i know that there are people whose bb problem is worse than mine but the situation here is
that we all suffer this problem more or less.

i came to a point that i think i began to hate my best friends who sleep with their girlfriends and wake up in the morning just talking face to face. when we hang out and drink something i hate myself always chew a gum, always think about it. there are times that when i wake up my breath still smells beer in the morning.
and when i look at my friends i know that they just didnt smell beer even at night while they are drinking.

so why us ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic